No Top Gear on Sunday !!

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
http://news.sky.com

"The BBC has suspended Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson "following a fracas" with a producer.

An investigation will now take place into the alleged incident and no-one else has been suspended, the corporation said.

It also said the latest episode of Top Gear would not be broadcast this Sunday."

Oh dear Jeremy what have you done now

Thats the BBC up the ******er then!!

Only decent thing on TV, with the only few people who aren't afraid to **** off all the PC ***** in the world! If they dont take him back, then it'll just go to another channel, and hopefully when they leave, they'll hand the BBC office keys to ISIS or something!!

Jezza5.gif

Reactions: superkarl, T-800, DieselJake and 2 others
Love Clarkson or hate him, he is funny :laugh:

No such thing as free bad publicity ;)

BBC have now stated no further Top Gear episodes will be aired .... so that's it for now !

Sounds like a Beckham/Man Utd issue - the bosses are fed up with him thinking he's bigger than they are...

Such a shame as it cheers me up at the end of the weekend ready for a long week!

No reason not to show the last two episodes of the series, they have already been made and paid for.

The BBC may be looking for reasons to get rid of its highest paid presenters for when they lose the license fee.

It's just been on the news that he's allegedly punched a producer ,if that's the case I can't see a way back for him.

I'm sure the studio bit is filmed just the week before
We had tickets to it once a couple of years back and it was on the Wednesday before the Sunday broadcast.

So the BBC reckon its bad for him to smack someone but not for Jimmy Saville to do what he did?

Reactions: mfl and Nilz
He is a complete and utter tw4t, but i do find him funny and he makes the show what it is.

Its a shame that they have pulled the show, however if he has gone too far he has to suffer and unfortunately so do the general public.

Shame - I was looking forward to seeing if they got the three hybrid supercars (P1, La Ferrari and the Porsche) round the track.

Reactions: slepy
I wonder what will happen with top gear live tour that I have tickets for!

Apparently there are rumours going around that its a publicity stunt and delay tactic so that they can get that hybrid supercar race on this series.

Im sure there are lots of other stories going about too....

he's been passed his GTF date for many years, he's neither funny nor educated.... the show format is a joke too, stopped watching it years back... james may is the only decent one..

There's always going to be a few haters out there, but clearly, there's more supporters!

With the amount of crap that's on TV these days, think 8PM on a Sunday evening. There's nothing more entertaining than an episode of Topgear, be it a bad or a good one, it still passes that particular hour for me!

There's always going to be a few haters out there, but clearly, there's more supporters!

With the amount of **** that's on TV these days, think 8PM on a Sunday evening. There's nothing more entertaining than an episode of Topgear, be it a bad or a good one, it still passes that particular hour for me!

I'm with you, it's not the same as it used to be with regards to "proper" car reviews. but that's what 5th gear is for now. Top Gear is just light car related entertainment. Don't understand why people complain so much about it haha.

kev.s must work for the BBC lol miserable sod. He's probably better educated than a lot of us.

Whilst he may have had an altercation I often wonder if the press make it more than it is, and then the BBC reap rewards of publicity on the sly. Either way, he'll be back and always be an entertainment legend

Sure i heard somewhere that when Jeremy left TG the first time, when he returned he bought the rights to the show?

Either way....Jeremy going will mean Hammond and Captain Slow will follow suit and probably start up something else as a joint venture on another channel....

Sure i heard somewhere that when Jeremy left TG the first time, when he returned he bought the rights to the show?

Either way....Jeremy going will mean Hammond and Captain Slow will follow suit and probably start up something else as a joint venture on another channel....
He used to own 30%, as did Andy Wilman, with the BBC owning the rest. But the Beeb got fed up with having to pay them huge dividends on the profits, so in 2012, it bought back the rights in their entirety. I've heard JC pocketed £8m in that deal.

I agree with you about the future. If TG survives on the BBC, it'll be something very different from the present. Meanwhile, the three amigos will team up somewhere else.

It seems as though this was more than a heated discussion, Clarkson hit the producer and made a sustained verbal attack on him that it appears lasted for a good time. It was heard and witnessed by a lot of people in the hotel it seems to me that the only thing they could do was sack him. He really had gone too far.
Top gear will be back it's a money making program, it wouldn't bother me if Hammond or May don't appear in it.
I would like to see Perry Mcarthy the original Stig on the team, He knows how the program works and he can drive the cars a lot better than the other 3.

Karl.

It may well return but it will never be the same,them three were unique and good luck to their replacements but I believe only one direction the ratings will go from now on.

It may well return but it will never be the same,them three were unique and good luck to their replacements but I believe only one direction the ratings will go from now on.
I agree, but I also agree with Karl above. From the facts that have emerged, he had to go.

Some say he likes his steak and chips a little too much,
And that he once got into a fracas over a plate of cold meat.
All we know is ... he's got the sack.

Reactions: Jake 61, Crazyfool, superkarl and 3 others
He's lucky he didnt end up in the slammer for assault, if you slapped your missus for not cooking your dinner,thats where you'd end up.i do like clarkson and it won't be the same without him. The 3 guys had a chemistry together and don't think it would work if someone else tried to step in.And on that bombshell,good night.

Reactions: Sandra
It was a difficult decision by the BBC to sack him but in the public's interest, it was the right decision. You can't let him get away with what he did, specially for the reason he did it. (no hot food)

Sad to see him go, he makes Top gear what it is.