Car washed and black badges fitted

You could spray it red, but then you would need to buy a new one if you didn't like it!lol .. Be good to get a red one and match it up to see what you think or even photoshop it red to give yourself an idea!:)

The parking sesnors came on my car, they aren't genuine but do the job! :thumbs up:

you any good with photoshop like?
would love to see rs4 grill with red rings and red bottom bar.

Lol, I am ok with photoshop! Send me some snaps of the front and back of your car and I will see what I can do!

Lol, I am ok with photoshop! Send me some snaps of the front and back of your car and I will see what I can do!

ya r legend, will do after work, or might have some from when I bought it
thanks, will pm them to u

Images 13
Images 12
Images 11
Ideas

Last edited:
thanks mike, I'm really starting to like the red on black look
time to persuade the missus!!!! :eek:

ive just talked her round to the RS4 grille but she loves chrome and wants to keep the rings chrome :mad:
need proof that it will look amazing to convince her:rolleyes:

ive just talked her round to the RS4 grille but she loves chrome and wants to keep the rings chrome :mad:
need proof that it will look amazing to convince her:rolleyes:

Just do it without telling her, when she notices just say they had been done ages ago ;)

She's cleaver and would realise and insist I change them back. She will bribe me for next clothes no doubt lol

Reactions: mike60e
Photoshop pictures of your car with red badge and place them around the house. ;)

I've already asked point_Audi to photoshop some pics for me and I very well might stick them everywhere or threaten divorce!!! Unless she let's me. She says it will look like a charva car lol :eek:

Just sent you through the photoshopped pictures mate! :thumbs up:

No problem at all mate, gives you a better idea! ;)

Dont laugh at my photo shop skills am not a pro!lol

Sure Paul I don't mind at all! :)

Thanks Shaun,
see images attached.
I love the grille and the chrome rings. I'm not so fond of the red so thinking or wrapping the bottom bar chrome to match the rings as I have the chrome roof rails etc and chrome around the windows. will be getting the black on black grille though as I find the chrome too much around the grill also.

just need to decide how and where I want the number plate :uhm:

Attachments

• RS4 Grill - Chrome Rings.jpg
    RS4 Grill - Chrome Rings.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 180
  • RS4 Grill - Red Rings and Splitter.jpg
    RS4 Grill - Red Rings and Splitter.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Red Rear Rings.jpg
    Red Rear Rings.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 161
Yea I think the splitter in chrome or carbon fiber like mine would be tasty! :) .. But definitely chrome rings and black surround. That's what I am going for! :) .. I even photo-shopped my own also! :)

Attachments

• DSC_0327.jpg
    DSC_0327.jpg
    684 KB · Views: 203
Thanks Shaun,
see images attached.
I love the grille and the chrome rings. I'm not so fond of the red so thinking or wrapping the bottom bar chrome to match the rings as I have the chrome roof rails etc and chrome around the windows. will be getting the black on black grille though as I find the chrome too much around the grill also.

just need to decide how and where I want the number plate :uhm:

Not sure about the red now

im just saving pennies to buy the grille now
Not sure about the red now

I know. I'm so glad u suggested getting photo shopped first cos I would have been in big trouble wMr's the mrs lol

Reactions: Point_Audi and mike60e
Just been up to my local retail park and i was coming back to my car, i saw some little sh@t having a very close look at my Black s-line badges with a credit card. He just said he wanted to check the size against his's own badges, but looked very shifty.:whip:
He then told me he viewed and followed Audi-sport.net !!!
On a funny side, i did take his photo and he was totally shocked. Just incase for a later date, you never know. ;)

Reactions: matty a3 and Point_Audi
Just been up to my local retail park and i was coming back to my car, i saw some little sh@t having a very close look at my Black s-line badges with a credit card. He just said he wanted to check the size against his's own badges, but looked very shifty.:whip:
He then told me he viewed and followed Audi-sport.net !!!
On a funny side, i did take his photo and he was totally shocked. Just incase for a later date, you never know. ;)

Considering they're £2.99 I really hope he was telling the truth, but you never know!!

Considering they're £2.99 I really hope he was telling the truth, but you never know!!

Tell me about it, it's like any badge they don't see the cost. If they want it they just take it and don't give a damn what damage they do! :mad:
But hopefully he was looking and not tourching. ;)

Reactions: matty a3 and AudiB8
Looks great mate, black badges definitely look better. Where did you get them from? sorry about all the questions.

Looks great mate, black badges definitely look better. Where did you get them from? sorry about all the questions.

Thanks mate, just have a look on Ebay or have a look at the posts.:kissmyrings:

Reactions: matty a3
Cheers
These would look good on a red car and i want to go down the black route for all the other stuff

I would use black plasti dip on chrome window surrounds also. :idea:

Reactions: matty a3