Black badges?

razza1

Reaction score
Website
www.maidenhead-systema.co.uk
Thinking with the silver car these might look ok? Thoughts, anyone done it?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423561807272792
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423561821071361

Reactions: AU11 ALS and mike2516
I think they'll look fine on silver or white cars! Might get one myself and some black rear rings...

I think the s4 one will look good razza! Maybe even get the rings at the back gloss black also! .. However I had some difficulty getting the correct size rings, so I removed mine and sprayed them gloss black then re attached using some 3m tape!:)

I'm thinking of wrapping all the chrome window trim as got a black edition as a loan car at the moment and liking the look, especially with the silver should work...

Reactions: skiptowncat, Point_Audi and V6 Quatt
Yea they are just stuck on with double sided tape!:) .. Macdoon on the forum swapped his rear badge with one from an A8 and it looks good! .. I do agree with trim around the windows would go well with the colour mate!

Yeah thinking about black rings as well maybe, I hear a8 ones are a better size, but are they a direct swap? Are they just stick on?
A8 black rings, just stick on mate

Last edited:
Reactions: Point_Audi and RS5 JON
Gloss, got from ebay mate

Last edited:
Need to find a spare day....forgot to pay for a front grill badge so now have a few weeks wait for that, then I can install the RS4 grill, do the RS4 fog grills, and do these badges, so you may have a wait for pics :)

Reactions: Point_Audi
Looking forward to seeing the photos!!

Ok, all arrived and fitted. Didn't go for the supercharged badge as it was a lot longer then the S4. The S4 badge is actually a fair bit smaller than the original...
Thoughts?
Before:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424445471033981

After:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424445494917011
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424445502950584

Reactions: RonnieB, AU11 ALS, trick971 and 1 other person
Black badges look much better!

I need to get some black paint for crash bar and then PPP round my dads, as he's handy with a spanner do between us should get it find in a lunch break if I work remote from theirs...so sometime soon..

It'll look so good, only took me an hour to fit and I'd never taken the front bumper off before.

Tip - fit number plate holder before fitting bumper