Burglars

UNDECIDED

• Total voters

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
At one'clock monday morning some polite young chap tried with all his might to lever a window in my house even though its alarmed to the hilt,I have to pay fifty quid excess and have to spend about two hundred to secure the back of the house

I would add a 4th option and poor paint stripper on them and claim you were doing some late night decorating if they try & sue.

Its reminicent of the folk / true story of the guy that called the Police to say he was being robbed and the Police told him they could not get to him. He hung up, called back and told them he had just killed someone who had broken in. There were 3 cars there in less than 5mins! Do the Police care about burglary? Thats what insurance is for.

Option 2 or 4 all day long. Or get some nasty dogs.

Sorry to hear that by the way Voorhees. Hope he got run over making his escape.

We had a guy break in to our office. He cut himself badly, bled everywhere, stole nothing and had to go to hospital. Dont you love drug addicts!

Grab the heaviest object, but make sure it's something that would normally be found in a house. A friend in the know once told me that you're more likely to get away with the self defence tag if it was using an object normally found in a house. For example a torch. Those big maglites can do some serious damage...

Claim they were running towards you so you used a crow bar on their face as they looked like they had a weapon in their hands. for god sake, dont say they were running away whatever you do!!

"Those big maglites can do some serious damage..."
Or a nail gun, Paslode Framing Gun is my personal weapon of choice, completely cordless & shoots 4" nails 400 yards

[ QUOTE ]
At one'clock monday morning some polite young chap tried with all his might to lever a window in my house even though its alarmed to the hilt,I have to pay fifty quid excess and have to spend about two hundred to secure the back of the house

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the good thing is that at least your Car did not get it................go with the Paint stripper idea but then stick a match to them and watch the feckers burn.........lol

Its really a mixture of the top 2. You grab your Driver from your golf bag. Whilst watch him struggling to gain access you phone the police.
Then wait for the fireworks to begin when they turn up and his **** starts making buttons.
If he makes it into the house before they arrive then you can practice your golf swing on his face till they arrive. Then say he tried to attack you.

if the Mrs was heavy you could drop her on him and say she was just out cleaning the windows!

(Killing two brids with one stone - so so)

AndyMac said:
"Those big maglites can do some serious damage..."
Or a nail gun, Paslode Framing Gun is my personal weapon of choice, completely cordless & shoots 4" nails 400 yards
Sounds like a lethal weapon to me ;)

i can only see one option in the poll which is "undecided"
is that right ?
(prays it is)

Olly_K said:
i can only see one option in the poll which is "undecided"
is that right ?
(prays it is)
No I think when the website went down its done a few things to posts and polls
the poll result was basically hurt the perp if you could make it look like self defence

oh ok, phew, tought there might be a problem, I'm sure you can edit the poll if you wanted to make it display right