What have you done to your 8V today?

Bank holiday spruce up today, tyre slik, wheel slik, wax slik, glass slik, dikk slik ......................everything slik!! lol

.........when all done went for a nice drive................for some reason the exhaust note today was bleedin epic, I could have carried on driving all day!! :)

S3new3_zpsg5k0bq5i.jpg

S3new2_zpszlriurqg.jpg

S3new1_zps8d81nz86.jpg
Very slik Maverick lol so ye shone up the quattro and preceeded to fly off into the danger zone lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Very slik Maverick lol so ye shone up the quattro and preceeded to fly off into the danger zone lol

Lol Love it mate .... :superman:

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Spent just 6 hours washing and drying the car,plus a wee driver's seat clean /vacuum View attachment 85818
Bank holiday spruce up today, tyre slik, wheel slik, wax slik, glass slik, dikk slik ......................everything slik!! lol

.........when all done went for a nice drive................for some reason the exhaust note today was bleedin epic, I could have carried on driving all day!! :)

S3new3_zpsg5k0bq5i.jpg

S3new2_zpszlriurqg.jpg

S3new1_zps8d81nz86.jpg
@jassyo06 @Simon L - S3's looking ace guys! :thumbs up:

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Me and the s3 made the most of, mainly 3rd and 4th gear through some wet, slippery and tight twisting cornish lanes.

Yay.

Drove it for the first time in nearly 4 weeks

And have now got a dashcam to fit, chipex repair kit to use and snow foam lance to use with some valet pro snow foam...amazing what's you can buy and accumulate to use when sitting on your bum for nearly a month :)

Reactions: pburv, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Drove it for the first time in nearly 4 weeks

And have now got a dashcam to fit, chipex repair kit to use and snow foam lance to use with some valet pro snow foam...amazing what's you can buy and accumulate to use when sitting on your bum for nearly a month :)

Valet pro snow foam rocks mate best l have used and still using it.

Reactions: pburv, Daveotto, Simon L and 1 other person
Reactions: pburv and SW14NY'S
I think I might manage ....maybe ...lol
View attachment 85988View attachment 85989

You can do it mate, I've every confidence in you :)

I didn't bother measuring an all that ***** just went by eye, they're actually very easy to apply.........just used some masking tape to keep it straight and gently bentley does it, smooth it on using a credit card. The 'outline' ones are easier as the air bubbles come right out when you remove the final top layer but leave em on half hour before you do that ;)

Reactions: pburv, SW14NY'S, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
changed my DTUK map to 3 + 3.
i will run it for the next tank (250 miles)

then no doubt change back to 1 + 3.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Not strictly on topic, but no where else to post....

Got an an invite for the Q2 launch on 6th April in Mayfair, unfortunately I can't make it, but was to good to get an invite

Not sure I like it TBH, is better than the Q3 but looks to much like an Evoque but would be nice to get up close for a better look...

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
i think the Q2 is going to fit in, inline with sh!tters such as the fiat 500XL/4X4.

talk about going downhill Audi.

Not strictly on topic, but no where else to post....

Got an an invite for the Q2 launch on 6th April in Mayfair, unfortunately I can't make it, but was to good to get an invite

Not sure I like it TBH, is better than the Q3 but looks to much like an Evoque but would be nice to get up close for a better look...

View attachment 86050
Handsome looking car bit out of the norm for Audi and about time, instead of every frickin car in there range looking like a larger clone of one another as you go up the range.
Lovely dashboard aswell the A3's

i think the Q2 is going to fit in, inline with sh!tters such as the fiat 500XL/4X4.

talk about going downhill Audi.

I'd agree, that thing's a total pig!! lol

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Handsome looking car bit out of the norm for Audi and about time, instead of every frickin car in there range looking like a larger clone of one another as you go up the range.
Lovely dashboard aswell the A3's

Haha, slight difference of opinion there J!! lol

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
I quite like the Q2 , definately a market there to be tapped into even though it's pig ugly the Nissan Joke (Juke) is selling well or at least I see a good few on the roads.

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and Jassyo06
I'd agree, that thing's a total pig!! lol

Anything is pig ugly in Nardo Grey...ye got admit every frickin Audi looks the same,barring the TT,but that looks just like the last one...lol *** l hear there's a waiting list already for this car :heavycheck::heavycheck::heavycheck:

Bite Me...lol....Small Talk... banter....Oooohh Naughty....

Oh f00k me mate, I forgot..........................thou shalt not be off topic, or indeed pretend like you might have some sort of life outside of cars!! Spank me immediately.........................:whistle2:

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
I fitted a JB1 tuning box, so far I'm well happy. Launch control is brutal now, I took a quick video but couldn't even make 60 but you get the idea

Not the best demo as the speedo jumps to 20 odd as I lift the brake but you can hear when it pulls off.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Lisle91
I fitted a JB1 tuning box, so far I'm well happy. Launch control is brutal now, I took a quick video but couldn't even make 60 but you get the idea

Not the best demo as the speedo jumps to 20 odd as I lift the brake but you can hear when it pulls off.

How you finding it in comparison to the DTUK?

Too early to say, I'll do a review when I've got some miles in