Stage 2+ clutch advice

RS03UGO

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Currently running APR Stage 2+ software on my s3 and unbelievably my standard clutch is performing well. Iv just had WMI installed and the stage 2 airtec cooler fitted this week and booked in with R-tech for a live stage 2+ map with my methanol tuned in. Looks as though a clutch is gonna be needed after all.
Looking for some advice as there are all sorts of kits out there and I don't no what would be best suited for my setup. Any advice or help given will be gratefully appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    541.9 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    564.3 KB · Views: 107
If you don't plan on drag starts etc then a Sachs organic and DMF should be fine.

If you do like that sort of thing then. Spec Stg3+ like I have will fit the bill.

Light as stock but good for up to 570lbs.
Your gearbox and transmission will break before it does.

Alex. Once again thanks for the reply. Were would you say the best place to get the Sachs clutch and dmf is? It will be for fast road use so that should be the one.
Just out of interest were did you get your spec clutch from and what sort of price was it ? Cheers

Alex. Once again thanks for the reply. Were would you say the best place to get the Sachs clutch and dmf is? It will be for fast road use so that should be the one.
Just out of interest were did you get your spec clutch from and what sort of price was it ? Cheers

Most of the usual tuners will stock the Sachs,so I'd pick the one nearest to yourself,or shop around for the best price.

I got my Spec from AMDTuning,as they are an importer for them,after mine was the first ordered through them.
It was around £1200 plus fitting.

Did I make a mistake buying the Sachs loba SMF kit :/