Front/Rear indicator and reverse light upgrade

Hopefully they'll turn up tomorrow & you can fit at the weekend :icon thumright:

Reactions: AU11 ALS
No unfortunately mrs had a little dong but that's now sorted. Had a quick look earlier but have no idea where to even start trying to fit!

No worries hope there wasn't to much damage I think it's a light out job to do them.

Yep I did read online regarding the front bulb change and people advised taking the light out as its much easier!

Wing, bumper and headlight...

I'll try and fit tomorrow morning. Failing that getting headlights upgraded by Trups in a couple of weeks so can fit then

I thought the lights already have a clear reflectors in them ? Is it an upgrade xenon bulb ?

Yes it's an upgraded bulb along with the reflectors....

I may have my facts wrong but he showed me some pics from an A7 he has just done and it's s great result

I've done it, there's no way of doing it with the lights on the car. Easy to take the lights out. PM me if you need advice.

So it's a lights out job to change the indicator bulbs then ?

Low beam
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426870441549089

High beam
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426870466374994

30' from wall
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426870487402369

Is it just a different light output or do they look different when they are off ?

LED indicator bulbs fitted :)

Before
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426940894083589

Right one done
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426940913762936

Both done

Very happy with the job, glad I had my 11 year old son here though as no way I could get my hands in the lamp unit to change the bulb.

Reactions: Point_Audi, Bulldog and way318
Looks good have you got a close up pic of them fitted ? Do they will give the fried egg look ?