Français

Italiano

Polski

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

I have a 2011 A4 Avant with Xenon's and LEDs but want to upgrade to the 2012/13 versions of these...

I've sourced the parts but before I buy can anyone confirm if these are just plug and play bearing in mind I already have xenon's on the from and LEDs at the back? Are any coding changes needed?

Help is much appreciated :)

I have now discovered facelift lights don't fit on the front unless you change bumper wings and bonnet :( need to sell them

Need an adapter from 2011 Rear LED clusters to 2013 LED clusters so if anyone knows where I can get one that would be great

I have now discovered facelift lights don't fit on the front unless you change bumper wings and bonnet :( need to sell them

Need an adapter from 2011 Rear LED clusters to 2013 LED clusters so if anyone knows where I can get one that would be great

Are the fronts full led or just the DRL's ??

Rally struggling to find an adapter to upgrade from 2011 rear LED to 2013 LED.... Seems LHD is readily available but nothing for RHD

I thought the facelift models had a slightly different shaped bootlid so that lights arent a direct swap?