The one that got away!

Reactions: m2srt
"Vehicle in use - please call for mileage".

In other words, it's now a demonstrator, being utterly thrashed by everyone who drives it before it's sold.

Reactions: pat15312
Anyone know how to tie a noose?

"Vehicle in use - please call for mileage".

In other words, it's now a demonstrator, being utterly thrashed by everyone who drives it before it's sold.
I thought about a demonstrator, but you don't save a lot, plus they probably get thrashed, plus I wanted to spec mine how I wanted it. Nice looking car though.

Mine was a factory order but sadly I had to cancel, hence now its a demonstrator

Sheesh dude don't be that upset!!!

I had thoughts about cancelling mine, not a nice feeling I know.

I thought about a demonstrator, but you don't save a lot, plus they probably get thrashed, plus I wanted to spec mine how I wanted it. Nice looking car though.

In fact they can be more expensive I found in my research. The miles they have on them are nearly 12 months for me, so didn't really make sense.

Huddersfield Audi lost my custom when they wouldn't come close to matching my CarWow quote for a similar spec car to 'yours' last July. 'Yours' looks like they've knocked a bit off the price - hope that's not your lost deposit!

Hopefully things will get sorted and you'll get another some time don't take it too hard.

Hopefully things will get sorted and you'll get another some time don't take it too hard.

I think the fallout of what happened means that I can rule out, at least a decent, new car for 2 years if not longer. Yes, I could get something cheap and cheerful now but that's not that would make me happy. I prefer to keep my 5 cylinder bi-turbo Volvo and get a another nice car if and when I can afford it. I will just have to see what's on the market then. Next gen SQ5 perhaps?

Reactions: Rob2k68