Hope it was strapped down

WeeDram

Reaction score
I've been watching the sea voyage of my S3 on Audi's tracker website. Hats off to the crew of the Florida Highway Ro-Ro ship who endured 40-45 knot winds and 30 foot/9 meter starboard waves on Christmas Day. I'm sure they're used to stormy winter weather in the North Atlantic but their unsung work on a holiday is appreciated nonetheless!

S3 delivery progress

S3 delivery progress   storm

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Psyman79
Don't worry I'm sure they'll fix all the dents before you get it.

Reactions: RedDejavu, Rob2k68 and aymensallam
There's a video on YouTube of cars sliding around the deck of a transport ship and getting wrecked, but they were going through a hurricane and the ship heeled over 90 degrees side to side. I'm not too worried :cool:

Reactions: mjcourtney
I'm sure your S3 will be fine buddy :thumbs up:

Oh great!
My S3 is due to arrive here in the Cayman Islands shortly and takes the same route as far as I'm aware. Guess it's going to be a case of waiting and hoping for the best!

Oh great!
My S3 is due to arrive here in the Cayman Islands shortly and takes the same route as far as I'm aware. Guess it's going to be a case of waiting and hoping for the best!
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure your car be fine. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: Caymanian
I just saw in the news where a ship carrying £35m in new Rolls, Jags and Land Rovers is lying on its side just offshore from Southampton. I'd feel sick if my new car was on that ship. Of course I'd feel sick anyway if I was getting a Land Rover :kissmyrings:.

Reactions: elpaulio and Pulp84
I just saw in the news where a ship carrying £35m in new Rolls, Jags and Land Rovers is lying on its side just offshore from Southampton. I'd feel sick if my new car was on that ship. Of course I'd feel sick anyway if I was getting a Land Rover :kissmyrings:.
1200 Jags & Land Rovers, 65 MINI's + Rolls Royce's & Bentley & 80 'items' of agricultural machinery apparently

Wouldn't like that insurance claim ...

Just passed this on the ferry on the Solent. Pretty dramatic! They were hoping to re-float it today but it's taken on too much water. I gather they're now going to secure it against the forecasted high winds whilst they come up with a plan B.