BW 9, 10, 11 & 12

BW11 should finally be picked up Monday. Have been asked to go in tomorrow to sign docs. Still have not said its arrived yet but they are pushing for Match figures so it better be ready lol

Still waiting for my BW11 to get shipped!

BW 10. I went in to sign the documents today and I drove the car:) "Well" drove it out from between two parked cars that is so I could have a better look........ I also did a mental check that all the extras were there too. I've heard so much here on the forum of extras being missed off. I'm glad to say they are all there. :thumbs up:
So the 8 week wait is now over, Just got to make it to Friday now!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Reactions: Madmo, Zache and nickatkinson
BW 10. I went in to sign the documents today and I drove the car:) "Well" drove it out from between two parked cars that is so I could have a better look........ I also did a mental check that all the extras were there too. I've heard so much here on the forum of extras being missed off. I'm glad to say they are all there. :thumbs up:
So the 8 week wait is now over, Just got to make it to Friday now!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Glad to hear that your car is just as you specced it, fingers crossed mine is too :eek:

You must be so excited now... especially having driving it. I don't know if I could leave mine. Did the dealer ask you to go in to sign paperwork before you get the car or was that your choice?

Reactions: P D C
Glad to hear that your car is just as you specced it, fingers crossed mine is too :eek:

You must be so excited now... especially having driving it. I don't know if I could leave mine. Did the dealer ask you to go in to sign paperwork before you get the car or was that your choice?

Yes It was hard to walk away from it, but I would rather have it in friday so I have the weekend to play with it!!! "Yep" the dealer asked me to go in and sign all the paper work in advance. In all fairness I probably could have had the car today if I had pushed it, but for me, I'm happy to wait until Friday........
Have you been given a collection date yet? Lol on your signature with crackly B&O I will test mine straight away!!

Reactions: Forbzeeee
TPP mine is coming from East Kent Audi

TPP mine is coming from East Kent Audi

Mine too. BW11- it's landed at the port of sheerness. Went in today to sign paperwork. Hoping I can pick it up for Saturday...

Mine was BW9 - Picking her up today :). She's been at the UK port since the 10th March... 16 days to get it from the port to the dealers. :mad:

Scrap that just had a phone call from the dealers. Still not arrived from the port.

Last edited:
Still waiting for my BW11 to get shipped!

Yes, I'm in the same boat (so to speak). Hoping it will head over to these shores quicky. I'm off on hols for a couple of weeks, and it would be a lovely suprise to pick it up on the way home...

BW10 Good news!!! I received a call from my dealer last night at 19:15 saying that my car has arrived at the dealers from the port. Hooray!!! :jump::jump:

I have been asked to come in and collect on Monday so that the car will be registered in their March sales figures (which are already record-breaking apparently). Is there any benefit to me and/or the car value of waiting until April or will this make no difference?

Reactions: P D C
Nice! Mine can't be far away now...a couple of weeks tops hopefully!

Asked my dealer if it will be there to pick up Saturday. Prognosis- doubtful.

B/W 12
That's this week I think.
About time!!i
I placed the order in January.
Can't wait.
How long do you think until arriving at the dealers?

Forgot to say.
S3 Saloon!!

I ordered at the end of January, was given BW10, and mine arrived at the dealers yesterday so i'd say a couple of weeks or so.

Ive been told my car will be with the dealer tomorrow for collection on Saturday.

Who is your salesman ?

40 minuets to go and I'm being picked up the dealership to collect my S3........:rockwoot::racer::kissmyrings::arco::beerchug:

Reactions: Brasso and Bigsanj
Picked mine up at 10am, really pleased, although the combination of man flu / hangover and the fact it was parked next to an rs6 took the edge off the collection slightly. Here's a quick pic but will get some decent ones up after I have detailed it tomorrow.

Reactions: Madmo, Forbzeeee, nadsi77 and 7 others
And goodbye to a great car (when it's not snowing, cold, sleeting, raining, damp or icy)

Reactions: T-800 and Zache
Looking good !!!

I collect mine tomorrow at 4pm .....

When do you collect Symon?

Well at long last this day has finally arrived....... I really love the car, but this keeping it below 5000 rpm for the first 50 miles is going to be a real killer!!! and as the dealer did tell me, they are already run in on the bench!! Also whatever sound track I play on the B&O, I just seem to hear the same chorus, "Take Me To The Red Line" So by tomorrow I will consider it run in. :thumbs up:

Pauls S3

Reactions: Brasso and T-800
Picked mine up at 10am, really pleased, although the combination of man flu / hangover and the fact it was parked next to an rs6 took the edge off the collection slightly. Here's a quick pic but will get some decent ones up after I have detailed it tomorrow.

View attachment 54845
Hi Nick, Looks great..... Are going to spend the day tomorrow driving or polishing?

Reactions: nickatkinson
Looking good !!!

I collect mine tomorrow at 4pm .....

When do you collect Symon?

Good question! Was hoping tomorrow but haven't had a call to say it's at the dealers- despite the port being 20 minutes away. So looks like next week now. Hopefully Monday/Tuesday or I'm adopting a balaclava & getting it from the port myself. Have a great collection though. Put a few miles on the clock & enjoy.

@P D C

Love that...looks superb...showroom lights don't do mine any justice.
As for the run in...I have been exploring the Rev range a little. Not over 4k revs too much, but still enough power low down to test it out. It's actually going to be hard to not floor it for much longer as you say....

Bit of cleaning and driving tomorrow. Tough choice. Also getting the Vcds mods looked at.

Enjoy and drive carefully.

Reactions: Brasso, P D C and T-800
@P D C

Love that...looks superb...showroom lights don't do mine any justice.
As for the run in...I have been exploring the Rev range a little. Not over 4k revs too much, but still enough power low down to test it out. It's actually going to be hard to not floor it for much longer as you say....

Bit of cleaning and driving tomorrow. Tough choice. Also getting the Vcds mods looked at.

Enjoy and drive carefully.
Cheers mate. Its poring down with rain here, so thats the detailing out of the window!! I think I will try and put a few miles on it in instead. Good idea about the Vcds mods, I have a few in mind. I also want to drop it on a set of H&R springs. I a pet hate to see a gap between tyre and arch on any car.....
Anyway enjoy and let me know what Vcds mods you make, Oh and pic's after you have detailed.

Keep us informed about VCDS mods. I have only done a few before myself but I'd be interested to see what you guys decide to do. Picking my car up on Monday at 15:30.

View attachment 54845

Ive just had the pleasure of seeing this car in the flesh and meeting the owner all i can say is SUPERB S3, those super sports seats are the business..........:applaus::kissmyrings:

Reactions: nickatkinson
Ive just had the pleasure of seeing this car in the flesh and meeting the owner all i can say is SUPERB S3, those super sports seats are the business..........:applaus::kissmyrings:

Haha thanks for that..the RS3 looks the business as well. Thanks for not starting it up and making me really jealous.

Got the oil temperature on DIS, rear reversing graphic and acoustic lock and unlock done thanks to @Veneeringman ..happy now

Yep detailing has been postponed for now. See how it looks tomorrow, failing that next weekend.

Reactions: Forbzeeee and T-800
Haha thanks for that..the RS3 looks the business as well. Thanks for not starting it up and making me really jealous.

Got the oil temperature on DIS, rear reversing graphic and acoustic lock and unlock done thanks to @Veneeringman ..happy now

Yep detailing has been postponed for now. See how it looks tomorrow, failing that next weekend.

Picking mine up Monday and want to do a few bits but scared I'll f it up or muck up the warranty. Decision decisions

Collected yesterday afternoon.
The car was the best prepared car I've ever collected.

Very happy with it.

H7lrePo.jpg

Reactions: P D C and nickatkinson
Collected yesterday afternoon.
The car was the best prepared car I've ever collected.

Very happy with it.

H7lrePo.jpg
Love the number plate. Still waiting for mine to arrive at EKA and be given a collection date. Hoping early this week. Glad it was well prepped!

Nice pics guys!!

I'm still being told Monday but no time given to me yet which is concerning. Then again I have been told to start my 7 day free insurance on Monday so who knows. As long as it's by Tuesday I'll be happy.

Nice pics guys!!

I'm still being told Monday but no time given to me yet which is concerning. Then again I have been told to start my 7 day free insurance on Monday so who knows. As long as it's by Tuesday I'll be happy.

Did you pick your car up?

I've been told to pick mine up tomorrow!! Hurrah!! Ordered January 19th so that's pretty decent, especially compared to some on here! Looking forward to picking up my brilliant red A3 saloon. I'd post some pics but most of you have S3's or s lines so my lowly sport has little to offer you in the eye candy department. Let's hope the B&O makes up for it.

I've gone for the sport spec too. But I added Xenons and a few other bits. At the end of the day I could have gone sline with a different engine but I think sport was a great balance and I don't feel I lost out. Yes Id have preferred the Sline but not at the extra cost. I think the sport is a great spec especially with the Xenons added.

Enjoy and get a pic on :)

Did you pick your car up?

I've been told to pick mine up tomorrow!! Hurrah!! Ordered January 19th so that's pretty decent, especially compared to some on here! Looking forward to picking up my brilliant red A3 saloon. I'd post some pics but most of you have S3's or s lines so my lowly sport has little to offer you in the eye candy department. Let's hope the B&O makes up for it.

Come on ..... Get the photos up !

Everyone like to see a brand new car :)

It's peed it down every day since I picked the car up on Friday, but hopefully I will have the Bank Holiday to get it detailed and some photos taken. :thumbs up:

I know what you mean. I'm off this week and wanted to smarten the wife's Clio up. Nothing but rain.

Last 3 weeks not a chance of even getting out to get it washed.