What would you do next? Please vote to assist my next move

I've got £600 ish burning a hole in my pocket, should I...

• Total voters

SDHA4SLine

Reaction score
I would like to know what you would do please...

What engine? Either way you will get the most enjoyment from a remap. It may even save you some pennies (MPG) once you've stopped getting carried away with your right foot...

With the change left over you should upgrade to an RS4 RARB for about £100-£120 (ring audi for prices). Best low-cost mod you can do, if you haven't already done it.

Oh no I'm going to look a bit dumb now...:jester::jester::jester:

What's an RS4 RARB?

Something... anti roll bar?

I got the 2.0TDI BRD 170hp

Last edited:
yes it is..
and as above really.Its the best mod for money you can do to an a4 , you will be surprised what difference can one slightly thicker bar do to the handling.

problem with me is I don't even have a trolley jack anymore, assuming rarb would need car in air to do it?

Reactions: Matt10160
car-humor-funny-joke-road-street-drive-driver-bmw-tree-lower-it-or-god-will-do-it-for-you.jpg

Reactions: SDHA4SLine
Not happy at all, I had committed to getting a remap 1st but.....

Thanks to some complete f***wit who decided to do a hit and run on my car I've had my mind made up for me. Re-spray front bumper & fit RS4 front grille.

:sob::mad::wtf:

Whaaaaaaa ?! That sucks dude.

Even though I'm all about the lowness, I was going to vote for remap as it would transform the way the car drives always puts a smile on my face driving home after having a car mapped.

Hope you can get the front end sorted for a good price. I got a quote of £300 to get my bumper painted some light smoothing and grill done gloss black like my old S-line one (current one is wrapped - badly)

Yeah that's about what I've been quoted, I will only go to one place for my body work so I guess it will cost what it costs. I trust the body shop enough to know they wont take liberties. Think I'm going all out now just about to order the RS4 grille will probably get the seat cupra r splitter and see if I cant get some mesh for the fog light grilles.

silver lining and all that