A4 B8 Light up Logo

dddalmak

Reaction score
what do you think guys?

2dv91mb.jpg

fwke9g.jpg

and also here is a video about that​

Reactions: Kalashnikov
This has been asked before mate! .. Something different, but to be honest I think it takes the look of the car in my opinion!

Thanks anyway. But for me, it seems very cool.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 3,956
Be awesome for shows/meets....but general driving about....would leave it me thinks :p

you may connect it anywhere, like fog lights. when you turn the fog lights on, logo light up too. also you may connect to a button so you may light up anytime you want. thats cool

if that's what you want to do then go for it.

but for me never in my life would I ruin any car that way.

Reactions: dddalmak
if that's what you want to do then go for it.

but for me never in my life would I ruin any car that way.

i dont know audi will be the first but one day, all brands will be light up their emblems or something else on the car. it will be happen in future

audi will never fit light up rings from the factory

they will only be after market.

you said above audi and all makes will one day make there emblems light up.

I said I don't think they will but you can get any logo that lights up after market.

theres a lot off difference between oem and after market.

one importent point..... both of that, Audi will do that anyway.

Light up logo. Oem or aftermarket It doesnt metter

They do not belong on a prestigious brand. I think they cheapen the car, and are 'chavvy', but that's only my opinion, if you like them then fit them! Why are you asking people's opinions on them? Are you selling them?

They do not belong on a prestigious brand. I think they cheapen the car, and are 'chavvy', but that's only my opinion, if you like them then fit them! Why are you asking people's opinions on them? Are you selling them?

Why you are angry like that? Come down dude, we are just sharing our opinion, if you dont like it, ok i respect that if some one like, u should also do. Thanks for your opinion anyway.

I thought that aswell

Reactions: dddalmak
Anyone remember the illuminated Wolseley badge...

Reactions: rum4mo and benjie
Iş ile size iyi şanslar . Ben arkadaşım kızgın değilim . ben sadece buraya bunlar için bir pazar var olmadığını düşünüyorum , hepsi bu .

Iş ile size iyi şanslar . Ben arkadaşım kızgın değilim . ben sadece buraya bunlar için bir pazar var olmadığını düşünüyorum , hepsi bu .

vayyy Allah' ına kurban. Senin canın sağolsun. pazar olmuş olmamış hiç önemli deği. dostlar sağolsun

vayyy Allah' ına kurban. Senin canın sağolsun. pazar olmuş olmamış hiç önemli deği. dostlar sağolsun

Oh wow, I didn't understand a word you guys typed there! lol

Please stick with English please, you can have your private conversation using the chat/PM function.

Cheers.

Reactions: barkliejm and audi_partner
Oh wow, I didn't understand a word you guys typed there! lol

Please stick with English please, you can have your private conversation using the chat/PM function.

Cheers.

Yes your are right. Sorry about that.

Thanks

Reactions: audi_partner and jojo
Sorry if I am wrong, but I think we have someone trying to generate business for this mod!

Reactions: audi_partner
I translated the foreign content yesterday and I'd say you were probably right rum4mo.
However I'd say 'generating business' for a mod like that is gonna be an extremely worthless task ??

Reactions: RS5 JON and sixpot
Due to the chav element of these L.E.D. rings and the total tack it seems they'd do better business on a site ending with .tr
" ben sadece buraya bunlar için bir pazar var olmadığını düşünüyorum" ........ I don't know why he thought this but it seems he was wrong.

not again

Reactions: Point_Audi, benjie and RS5 JON