How Bizzare!

BigGreg

Reaction score
Earlier today I popped in to Deutsch Marque in Edinburgh to look at a couple of A6 S lines they have. Well to cut a long story short it went rather well and ended up getting a price to swap. When he HPI'd my car, he could see that someone in Northern Ireland had done an HPI check just a couple of weeks ago. Now what's that all about. Nothing to do with me, this is the first time I have went near a garage since buying the car back in Feb. Perhaps I should hide my reg on here????
Anyway, they have a 59 plate Le Mans Saloon (Black) 52k miles £14999 or a 60 Plate Avant (Silver) 70k miles £14999 they offered me £9500 for mine and I get to keep my rims (I just put new tyres on). Same wheels on the A6's. Now just need to decide what one I want I guess, happy enough with the deal.

Reactions: THQuattro
V6 Quatt.
Since I got the car in Feb, I have been struggling with getting in and out, not being of normal size. Also thought I could cope with smaller than average boot, but it has been a struggle. Golf trolley, bag, shoes etc need some thought in how they go in and there is certainly no room left afterwards. It just lacks something.
Thank the A4 looks the dogs, but I am struggling with it.
These are the two options on the table at the moment.
http://www.deutschmarque.co.uk/used-AUDI-A6-553357
http://www.deutschmarque.co.uk/used-AUDI-A6-553356

Last edited:
saloon

Reactions: BigGreg
+1 for the Le Mans Saloon Greg, but is the boot space much more than the A4?
JG

Reactions: BigGreg
Boot space larger. You could land the Millennium Falcon in there, I reckon golf clubs could almost go in long ways, it goes back forever.
The Le Mans is the one, and to be fair the garage owner was reluctant to swap alloys if I took the Estate. Seemed to think the rotors would sell my car. Never mind its fecking immaculate, RS grill and Neon lights etc. :)

Reactions: RS5 JON
Saloon, but I'd go the extra couple of k for a C7.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9