New grill fitted.

BigGreg

Reaction score
So finally got it on today. Big thanks to fitting guide from ScottishS3, couldn't have done it without the guide. Took a while to get a grill I liked at a reasonable price, but more importantly with front parking sensor brackets. Think it looks the nuts, now the chrome edge has gone.

Now to find a new Xenon bulb!

Reactions: ScottishA4B9, RS5 JON and ruairi83
That looks Awesome. :) x

Reactions: BigGreg
Looks great buddy, really mean. Your plate doesn't look centre that would drive me nuts lol

BrennanTDI. I am the most anal person ever over number plates. Gave abuse to some guy in Edinburgh once for driving a brand new beemer but the rear number plate was so squint it was nuts and he accepted it that way.
This plate was bought due to the fact I could not use my short front plate on the old grill due to it having screw holes in the grill. Such a short plate I needed to fill the white space as it looked bad, hence the flag. The short plate will make appearance again soon I feel. Just happy to get the grill on and everything working. I love this grill.

Lol I see what you mean, I am quite the same. I don't so much mind the white blank space at either end on the number plates because it makes the reg number look short, shorter reg numbers look cooler. Personally I wouldn't have went for the flag as it makes the reg number off centre, compared to the Audi badge.

Anyway, I love the grill, where did you get it and how much buddy?

Might put the short front plate back on

Rear is already on
And posted this because I like it ;-)

Pressed plates will complete the look of your new grill BigGreg, IMO. ;)

Reactions: SI-W85 and BigGreg
I agree pressed plates I just bought myself a set. You are just asking for trouble with them small plates lol

It's Scotland mate, our cops are out looking for bad guys. Had short plates for 8 years. Pressed plates don't shine so much when clean IMO. But each to there own, that's why there are no two rides on this forum identical! ;-)

Reactions: Brennan and RS5 JON
Your welcome Greg! Your cars looking the mutts!
For the record, short plates aren't illegal as long as they have legal font and legal spacing between the edges. I've got some myself. Now I believe pressed (metal) plates are illegal speaking to my Traffic Cop mate