Induction kits what one to get

Haha lol

Only question over the TT turbo pipe is the joint to the turbo it looks like the pipe just clamps over the turbo ? - maybe there's an adaptor pipe of some sort ? I can't see how it works without an extra part.

The good thing about the Revo silicon pipe is that it's stepped on the inside so that when at the joint it is the same internal diameter and avoids having a step like with other intake pipes.

Haha lol

Only question over the TT turbo pipe is the joint to the turbo it looks like the pipe just clamps over the turbo ? - maybe there's an adaptor pipe of some sort ? I can't see how it works without an extra part.

The good thing about the Revo silicon pipe is that it's stepped on the inside so that when at the joint it is the same internal diameter and avoids having a step like with other intake pipes.

Here is the pipe on AwesomeGTI website that shows the adapter .

http://www.awesomegti.com/car/vw/golf-mk-7/turbo-technics-induction-hose-for-mqb-2-0tfsi-cars

Reactions: RO65ERS and Rob2k68
Ah gotcha - yep that makes sense now.

I like that !

I think this needs to be done. It looks top notch imo, and if it makes similar beneficials to the cts then it's a no brainer as I'm yet to get an intake.

My only concern is if I get the revo intake I'll have the hose from that kit left over. I'd only want their foam panel and the carbon inset but it's all 3 or just the front inset.

Looks like I'll have to have a spare hose laying around the garage lol.

Reactions: Rob2k68
I think this needs to be done. It looks top notch imo, and if it makes similar beneficials to the cts then it's a no brainer as I'm yet to get an intake.

My only concern is if I get the revo intake I'll have the hose from that kit left over. I'd only want their foam panel and the carbon inset but it's all 3 or just the front inset.

Looks like I'll have to have a spare hose laying around the garage lol.

I know what you mean.

The Revo hose is unique in that it's stepped to maintain a constant inner diameter - it can't be bought separately as far as I'm aware so it's gotta be worth an easy £50 on eBay which then pays for the foam filter pretty much !

So I was fairly interested in the Injen evolution intake system to compliment my JB1, DP and Exhaust setup, however still on the fence since most gains compared to cost is a little less than stellar. Has anyone seen any dyno's from their new system, which I do agree isn't the best looking but far better on the wallet if I do make the plunge. The Forge is beautiful but I can't stomach $500+ bucks for something that will give me 10hp.

few ppl are happy with Injen Evo 3000 intake system as its cheaper than VWR600 with front section as well

So they are happy or they are not happy with the Injen system? Looks like its a fairly good clone of many out there. Looks like from Injens dyno, there is a 19hp peak gain and 26 ft lbs of torque, but an average of 6hp gained.

So they are happy or they are not happy with the Injen system? Looks like its a fairly good clone of many out there. Looks like from Injens dyno, there is a 19hp peak gain and 26 ft lbs of torque, but an average of 6hp gained.

sorry i mean all those who got are happy but others r still deciding to get as its still new in market, do check USP motorsports they are selling in special price. I saw their graph look good but m still confused wat to get this injen evo 3000 or Revo Carbon front section only with turbo technic inlet hose/pipe or cts inlet pipe with hose

Reactions: RO65ERS and rcnacura
sorry i mean all those who got are happy but others r still deciding to get as its still new in market, do check USP motorsports they are selling in special price. I saw their graph look good but m still confused wat to get this injen evo 3000 or Revo Carbon front section only with turbo technic inlet hose/pipe or cts inlet pipe with hose

I will be going for the Turbo technics intake pipe - (the CTS looks nice, but the all in one feature of the TT pipe just wins it for me)
i will be pairing it with the the Revo intake - i will order the front panel and their foam filter!

Oh, I'm also going to do the turbo muffler delete and change the turbo discharge pipe with the NEUSPEED kit when i've got a few more quid saved up, i want to fit it all at the same time.

Reactions: Wondering Soul, Salik Sajid and Rob2k68
Stock vs apr with forge intake pipe

Reactions: Salik Sajid and pburv
New 034 Motorsport intake full carbon

Reactions: Salik Sajid, Rob2k68 and pburv
I will be going for the Turbo technics intake pipe - (the CTS looks nice, but the all in one feature of the TT pipe just wins it for me)
i will be pairing it with the the Revo intake - i will order the front panel and their foam filter!

Oh, I'm also going to do the turbo muffler delete and change the turbo discharge pipe with the NEUSPEED kit when i've got a few more quid saved up, i want to fit it all at the same time.

TTE inlet hose/pipe look better combination compare to CTS nlet pipe and hose, if u order full kit of Revo Carbon intake it comes with foam filter and inlet hose as well so look like u will have two inlet hose. Turbo muffler delete give nice sound but no prove of power gain only sound with good response, neuspeed turbo discharge pipe comes with turbo muffler delete as well but again no prove of power gain unless someone dyno it

Sounds like a good combo!

Shouldn't have any problem selling on the Revo hose I don't think they're available separately.

Reactions: pburv
TTE inlet hose/pipe look better combination compare to CTS nlet pipe and hose, if u order full kit of Revo Carbon intake it comes with foam filter and inlet hose as well so look like u will have two inlet hose. Turbo muffler delete give nice sound but no prove of power gain only sound with good response, neuspeed turbo discharge pipe comes with turbo muffler delete as well but again no prove of power gain unless someone dyno it

the revo hose i believe only goes to the elbow, it doesn't include the elbow, so it still works with the OEM one and as we know, thats restrictive.
hence the TT inlet hose will be used.

i know there are no proven "gains" from the muffler delete and the discharge pipe. I'm not looking for "peak figures" more a smoother curve.

Sounds like a good combo!

Shouldn't have any problem selling on the Revo hose I don't think they're available separately.

this is my plan, I'm sure someone will want it! its a shame it doesn't go all the way to the turbo, i wouldn't have to fork out for an elbow then!

i personally have gone off how the APR one looks...and the 034 motorsport full carbon, looks, well, weird IMO!

Interesting !! I'm guessing this comes with some sort of hi flo filter ?

Also there must be a flexible pipe somewhere between it and the turbo just out of picture to allow for engine rock ?

id have thought so, unless the hose isn't solid and perhaps silicone with a carbon appearance? but that would just be too hard work imo.

id have thought so, unless the hose isn't solid and perhaps silicone with a carbon appearance? but that would just be too hard work imo.
they stated over on fb group that the carbon is just the top portion and users the stock lower air box with a cone filter inside. the flex joint is in the rear to allow engine movement.

they stated over on fb group that the carbon is just the top portion and users the stock lower air box with a cone filter inside. the flex joint is in the rear to allow engine movement.
How they fitted the cone filter inside stock box, if the top is only cf portion then i say its only for look but if they add cf front section like Revo carbon front section it wud be much better n look great as well

How they fitted the cone filter inside stock box, if the top is only cf portion then i say its only for look but if they add cf front section like Revo carbon front section it wud be much better n look great as well

but again, if its just for looks, they could make the front section too but again, it could be for looks only and have no performance benefits.

Reactions: Salik Sajid and Rob2k68
all they stated, not until we see internally we'll have confirmation. they did say its far smoother and 3d turbulence tested, yadda,

everyone can make claims about their design and how they have tested it, until someone goes out and buys it and proves it for us.

Reactions: Salik Sajid and rcnacura
The Revo front section has very different open area and fins for air flow when side be side with the OEM part.

Reactions: Salik Sajid
Gents I will probably have one spare CTS TIP elbow left over from the group buy, so please do let me know if any of you want one. Otherwise I'm £120 out of pocket!