Auditt

Previous Cars

2011 - 2012 BMW 325d M-sport
2013 - Audi TT 2.0 tfsi Black Edition

Current Car
2014 - Audi A1 1.4 :(

New Car coming Christmas Time :)
2014 Audi S3
(Hoping i put a good spec together, wondering what other people will think)

Speak soon

Reactions: Sandra
Hello mate welcome to ASN

Reactions: Michael Werry
Nice looking tt :thumbs up:

Reactions: Michael Werry
Hi Michael, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. What spec you going for in the S3. What colour? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Michael, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. What spec you going for in the S3. What colour? Enjoy the forum. :) x
Thank you Sandra, it is a:

White Audi S3
2.0 tfsi quattro S-tronic
Black styling pack
Super sports seats
Bang & olfsen sound
Privacy glass
Brake calipers in Red
Satnav sd card based
Xenon plus headlights
18" x 7.5J ‘5-twin-spoke “Star”

I was thinking about grey for a while but last minute went for something that just stands out a bit more, I didn't go with the magnetic ride, Not sure if I made a mistake not getting it tbh

Must have been difficult to go to an A1 from a higher spec audi and bmw. S3 sounds great though, is it 3door, sportback or saloon?

Must have been difficult to go to an A1 from a higher spec audi and bmw. S3 sounds great though, is it 3door, sportback or saloon?

Hello Brennan, It was really difficult, but so many people kept saying to me why are you driving a girls car (tt) and the bmw had so many problems plus I kept eating up the tyres which were costing me £380 a tyre for run flats, so I thought just get a little A1 to get me around town and to my meetings while the S3 is being built, i chose the 3 door version and I litterally can't wait now