A Great Result On Some Alloys............

Are these ****** wheels not in yet lol. Looking schweet
Saturday morning I will be having the tyres fitted ,painting my calipers(colour to be chosen) and fitting the wheels onto the car! by tea time ish they will be on and pictures will be forthcoming:whistle2: hopefully looking schweet:yes:

Reactions: Cobra88 and ruffrida
A step closer................

Just dropped the wheels and tyres off at the tyre place,may get them back today!

Reactions: louis_123
Wel ive just collected them ready for fitting tomorrow,,all is not well:mad:........one is an egg!!

I noticed a slight flat spot when I got it and removed the tyre,its that slight you couldn't see or feel it so I never really bothered too much but didn't realise it wasn't round:(
im going to contact the ebay seller but I bought direct from him so doubt he'll do anything now.

I'll just have to get another and use as a spare but for now i'll fit it and see how it runs.

Here they are........

These look f**king insane! Good work painting them yourself too. Don't think I could be *****!

They are awesome. Im looking forward to pics tomorrow Steve.:) x

These look f**king insane! Good work painting them yourself too. Don't think I could be *****!

Thanks mate,appreciate the comments.
Quite a patient bloke and enjoy doing things like this.Also gives me abit of 'me time':thumbs up:

They are awesome. Im looking forward to pics tomorrow Steve.:) x

Thanks princess and yes tomorrow pictures will arrive Egg or no Egg:)

Reactions: Sandra
Bad news that one is buckled, but they look good.
Is yours a Quattro? If not you might get away with it on the rear.

What a #§ck knowing he's selling a dud wheel.
Well we can all agree its a top job,im sure ur pick up a single alloy easy enough.

Bad news that one is buckled, but they look good.
Is yours a Quattro? If not you might get away with it on the rear.

No not Quattro and yeh it will go on the rears.

What a #§ck knowing he's selling a dud wheel.
Well we can all agree its a top job,im sure ur pick up a single alloy easy enough.

Yeh but not going to get anywhere with him mate so not going to beat myself up about and i'll find a single alloy and paint it up.

They look really good pal.... Will look nice on :)

Reactions: WOLF
They will do :) you got any other mods to do on it?

not mods as such but I need to complete the colour coding on the sills and going to chrome my wing mirrors.(ive found some chrome spray but never used it before so ill give it a go)

So this will be the weekend we will see these ****** wheels fitted lol.
Looking good so far bro.

Well here we go.......Im happy.And the buckled wheel isn't an issue,ive just taken it to 80mph and no major vibrations.

And the calipers.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra and barkclark
You would be surprised how many people run around on buckled wheels without knowing it.

Looks spot on now fitted :D

Finally ;) they look really good mate.... Unusual calliper colour, but I like it :)

You would be surprised how many people run around on buckled wheels without knowing it.

Looks spot on now fitted :D

Yeh I expected more vibrations to be honest.Cheers for the comment mate.:thumbs up:

Finally ;) they look really good mate.... Unusual calliper colour, but I like it :)

Cheers mate:thumbs up:
Still not sure on caliper colour,maybe a little dull.........:rolleyes:

Nice work mate.....like the wheel colour a lot.

Keep that wheel on the back and as long as it is balanced and not too much of an egg you should be fine.

Nice work mate.....like the wheel colour a lot.

Keep that wheel on the back and as long as it is balanced and not too much of an egg you should be fine.

on the osr mate and well balanced:D

Appreciate the comment mike

Nah you got a good base coat like you said. Hmmmm I think that would look good or white dots on it ;)

Well here we go.......Im happy.And the buckled wheel isn't an issue,ive just taken it to 80mph and no major vibrations.

And the calipers.....
[/QUOT
Thank you Steve. Car looks great with the nice alloys on. Was worth the wait. A job well done. It has transformed the car:) x

Wheels look well mate, but that green needs some white in it to brighten it up as we said earlier in the thread.

Reactions: louis_123