Engine change

bigdave242

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Looking for a new engine for my a4 qts does the engine that I use have to be one that came out of an audi with the transverse engine or are mounts just the same

Ok cheers mate had seen one in an a3 but obviously it's not goin to fit then lol trying to find an engine up here is murder

I'm in Ayrshire mate bit of a treck but closer than anything else I've seen been on the phone to Scrappies between here and Glasgow most the afternoon and can't find one :-( I'll look them up and give them a phone in the morning cheers mate

They usually appear on ebay fairly regularly and the yards will usually pallet ship it for you.

The scrappys round here (fife) all have quite a few 1.8T's in passats and A4's, they're pretty common engines!

I'm in Ayrshire, my TQS has an AJL engine in it, you can have the rest of the car to.

Seriously though, I am thinking of selling it, might break it if that doesn't happen.

Reactions: bigdave242
I have an ajl engine sitting, no turbo though everything else is there, want what I paid for it

£100 located in montrose, dd10 9se

Your about a 3hour drive from here mate but if I've not found anythin else for Saturday I'll message you and pick it up Sunday if that's ok with you broonie