high mileage.............

My eyes are blind now trying to read t&c.

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
Jeez!!

I hope my new one hasn't done that many miles!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402151882715357

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
Its just good to know thel b8 is a rare one to have the balance shaft failure and can reach these mileages,unlike the b7 model,which is a time bomb waiting go off !:yum:
I wonder if he's done it on purpose to avoid people reading it because I certainly didn't bother.

some people cant read any way lol

i suppose it is somewhat comforting to know that the car can reach these mileages

pro internet tip.... text hard to read? CTRL+A .....select all that text and then becomes, a much easier to read, white on blue text ;)

don't mean to derail but I am starting to look at B8's again and saw one on AT, 58 plate 101k 3 owners 2.0tfsi quattro with the extras I wanted :D for 9.5k :eek: in two minds about the mileage though :p Audi A4 2.0T FSI Quattro S Line 4dr does seem to be a steal at that price though!

Last edited:
looks ok,mileage not bad,but ive heard there thirsty for oil,best do a search on that unless you alredy know........just needs some rear led lights(i can fit and code lol) just to give it a bit of a newer look.
pro internet tip.... text hard to read? CTRL+A .....select all that text and then becomes, a much easier to read, white on blue text ;)

don't mean to derail but I am starting to look at B8's again and saw one on AT, 58 plate 101k 3 owners 2.0tfsi quattro with the extras I wanted :D for 9.5k :eek: in two minds about the mileage though :p Audi A4 2.0T FSI Quattro S Line 4dr does seem to be a steal at that price though!

Reactions: DrSasso
thanks for reply :D yeah I've read up wuite a bit previously about the horror stories of them gulping oil at alarming rates and needing to be tested by audi and then parts replaced (either by warranty or split cost between dealer and customer). deffo one of the things toward the top of my list to be asking about!!! :p

would prefer half leather half cloth seats as I can envision the leather sticking if we get a hot summer.... suppose can get seat covers... or swap them out down the line :p

ay if I get it I might just be giving you a PM for a helping hand :D

no probs mate.......just for the record i have full leater in my b8,my brother-inlaw has full leather in his a5,never an issue sticking or otherwise mate,had mine sitting in direct sun for 8 hours,not an issue at all.
thanks for reply :D yeah I've read up wuite a bit previously about the horror stories of them gulping oil at alarming rates and needing to be tested by audi and then parts replaced (either by warranty or split cost between dealer and customer). deffo one of the things toward the top of my list to be asking about!!! :p

would prefer half leather half cloth seats as I can envision the leather sticking if we get a hot summer.... suppose can get seat covers... or swap them out down the line :p

ay if I get it I might just be giving you a PM for a helping hand :D

Reactions: DrSasso
8 hours?!?!?!! bet that was a bit hot to the touch initially!!!! but guessing with the aircon on low blasting cold air for a few mins sorts that out :)

In 2 minds wether to sell my b8 tfsi Quattro nav mmi 3G 59 plate about 75k but as said, oil consumption issue (not had chance to front dealer as yet)

Nice car but it looks like it has a tow bar on it.
The clutch maybe damaged if it has been towing a caravan regularly.
I have full leather in mine and its fantastic, I wouldn't buy a car with half leather half cloth anymore.
After it has been cleaned and conditioned with Gliptone the leather is even better.

yeah was at work 8 hours,it wasnt that hot to touch you know,warmish,dont know if theres differences in leather compared to different cars,
8 hours?!?!?!! bet that was a bit hot to the touch initially!!!! but guessing with the aircon on low blasting cold air for a few mins sorts that out :)

+1:salute:
Nice car but it looks like it has a tow bar on it.
The clutch maybe damaged if it has been towing a caravan regularly.
I have full leather in mine and its fantastic, I wouldn't buy a car with half leather half cloth anymore.
After it has been cleaned and conditioned with Gliptone the leather is even better.

only cleaned my leather with autoglym then nourished with simoniz........

I love the way the seller has simply taken photos of the car while it was at the car auction! No need to prep it or anything.

yeah LOL talk about lazeeeeeeeee.

QUOTE=Zafi;2195243]I love the way the seller has simply taken photos of the car while it was at the car auction! No need to prep it or anything.[/QUOTE]