Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

Finally after three days of being in the garage she is back. H&R springs fitted and she's sitting nice n low. 12+15mm spacers front and rear. A few bushes and top arms replaced, turbo flushed through and discs skimmed and pads cleaned up. All that's left to do is fit the splitter and she's done.

That's sitting perfect mate

Finally after three days of being in the garage she is back. H&R springs fitted and she's sitting nice n low. 12+15mm spacers front and rear. A few bushes and top arms replaced, turbo flushed through and discs skimmed and pads cleaned up. All that's left to do is fit the splitter and she's done.

That looks ace mate, nice subtle blend of mods, good work!!!

Pimp9.jpg

Pimp8.jpg

Pimp7.jpg

Pimp6.jpg

Pimp5.jpg

Pimp4.jpg

Pimp3.jpg

Pimp2.jpg

Pimp1.jpg
BUMP! somebody able to state what the alloys are please.

Gave him a quick wash today: Bilberry Wheel cleaner and then wheels coated with some leftover Chemical Guys wax, Halfords Tyre Dressing (I find this better than Auto Glym, lasted 3 weeks since last application!). Body was just an Auto Glym Shampoo, and I topped up the bonnet, boot and roof with some DoDo Juice Purple Haze (the rest of the car was still beading up pretty well). Dressed the plastics, again, with some Auto Glym bumper dressing. Not bad, considering it was hand washed, took me 90 minutes. I even managed to brush all the mats and polish the windows inside and out in that time. The advantage of regularly cleaning your car!

He's sitting on 4 new Pirelli P-Zero Rosso's too. Next job, replace the rear passenger light (new one on it's way) alloy refurb then I've got to convince the missus it's ok to lower it!

21927510754_35c04f555b_c.jpg

22362535418_beaf3c15bc_c.jpg

22536734572_69d59c8e89_c.jpg

Reactions: Demetrios, THQuattro, unionjack30 and 3 others
now that looks very smart chap, have you considered changing the front grill surround section to a gloss black one, it will make that really nice looking car into an even better looking one.
very smart as it is chap.

Get it wrapped if you know anywhere local that does it

now that looks very smart chap, have you considered changing the front grill surround section to a gloss black one, it will make that really nice looking car into an even better looking one.
very smart as it is chap.

Thanks! I try my best! It'd look better spaced and lower but all in good time.

I did contemplate having it sprayed when it was having its bumper done but I thought it'd look weird with the remaining chrome around the windows. I know what you mean though. If I convince the boss to let me lower it, I'd like to go subtle: change the rear lights for the all red US spec and tint the fogs yellow. If I did that the grille would have to be black otherwise it's too many colours.

I think it'd look good with those subtle mods. Nothing ott. I like mods that the average person wouldn't see-but at a meet or something are subtle enough to get it noticed!

@A4Rob any ideas where to get a gloss black surround for an s-line bumper grill from?

why not just get a cheap chrome one and spray it yourself.
I was experimenting back in the summer with surround options, sprayed a cheap used s-line chrome surround in " audi brilliant black " same as the car then 3 coats of laquer , then never used it due going dtm route, now i've temporarely reverted back to s-line i've refitted it and it looks excellent, total cost was £20 all in.

Reactions: Arnie2007
Maybe its just me but I like the chrome surround, the black ones are nice but its chrome for me.

:)

Gave him a quick wash today: Bilberry Wheel cleaner and then wheels coated with some leftover Chemical Guys wax, Halfords Tyre Dressing (I find this better than Auto Glym, lasted 3 weeks since last application!). Body was just an Auto Glym Shampoo, and I topped up the bonnet, boot and roof with some DoDo Juice Purple Haze (the rest of the car was still beading up pretty well). Dressed the plastics, again, with some Auto Glym bumper dressing. Not bad, considering it was hand washed, took me 90 minutes. I even managed to brush all the mats and polish the windows inside and out in that time. The advantage of regularly cleaning your car!

He's sitting on 4 new Pirelli P-Zero Rosso's too. Next job, replace the rear passenger light (new one on it's way) alloy refurb then I've got to convince the missus it's ok to lower it!

21927510754_35c04f555b_c.jpg

22362535418_beaf3c15bc_c.jpg

22536734572_69d59c8e89_c.jpg
I have one exactly the same!!

Picked up some new wheels, wont be using them until next year as I want a colour change

muwzea.jpg

I'm thinking something along the lines of these...

2emem9u.jpg

2cosspf.jpg

24ytfzl.jpg

Just cant decide on a shade/finish of gold yet

color maketh the wheel, gold is nice but not sure it really quite right on your A4, what about a darker bronze shade, good luck with it.

those rotiforms are very nice indeed, now they would look stonking on your a4 chap.

I think the wheels need to stand out, as everything on the car is black. So a ''normal'' colour wont cut it I dont think. I think it could look amazing, it's just finding the right shade. I'm actually swaying more towards a bronze shade actually.

Yeah that would look awesome. Definitely my favourite of the 3 above

Yeah just think it had that pop if you get what I mean without being too ott or in your face

Reactions: A4DRB
How my new baby stands :)

A4 2.0tdi 140 s-line....

Had to change the interior lights on the way home haha they are that bad! Photos rubbish, they're pure white in reality.

My B7 us spec boot lid and genuine carbon rear spoiler fitted,wheels powered coated just waiting to fit my touareg brake calipers..

received_10207985068409541_zpsoxu4tjgz.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Stanningtonglen
No mate these are similar to cayenne fronts but the cayenne came with the 6 pots and uses 350mm rotors they came on some Q7s aswell.

These are the 1s I have this give you a better idea on size the 6 pots are huge....

Yeah they're the ones I've been looking for seam to be pretty much like hens teeth or silly money

Yeah they're the ones I've been looking for seam to be pretty much like hens teeth or silly money