Caliper S3 badge

147bear

Reaction score
Dont know if this has been covered before the s3 badges on the calipers are worn i need new anyone know if i can buy the badge plates anywhere and how much i had a look on fleabay but nothing?Thanks

Dont know if this has been covered before the s3 badges on the calipers are worn i need new anyone know if i can buy the badge plates anywhere and how much i had a look on fleabay but nothing?Thanks

Try: Super Graphics F1 professional stickers and decals David Coulthard 2006 replica Helmet Aryton Senna (Honda) Eddie Ervive (Ferrari) Decals and Stickers

Superb quality graphics, fast delivery, etc.

Purchased mine via eBay: see eBay item number: 200908472263 for the S3

If you want OEM you need to replace the whole caliper spring but as 45bvtc says you can just fit a new sticker to the existing spring as a workaround, might want to get some high temp ones though, a place called dmbgraphics used to do them for the ST, maybe ask them to do some for the S3?

If you want OEM you need to replace the whole caliper spring but as 45bvtc says you can just fit a new sticker to the existing spring as a workaround, might want to get some high temp ones though, a place called dmbgraphics used to do them for the ST, maybe ask them to do some for the S3?

Thanks mate so these stickers will cover original thats better than nearly £60 for the originals ive now been quoted by Audi cheers:icon_thumright: