What have you done to your A4 b6 today?

Its not much, but I swapped the ring around the light switch not too long ago. I need to get around to doing the switch its self, as I have the piece, but the only way I can think of removing it is to break or cut it off. If anyone is wondering, I got the ring and switch cover from ebay for a few quid.

jH1cfiDl.jpg

f4eCtpEl.jpg

Drop him an email and ask him how much to do what you want. Mine was a bog standard sport wheel which I had re-profiled, fatter, flat bottom and different leather and stitching. Completely changed the look inside the car. love it!

Reactions: mattyb6
Thanks for that Perry.

I definitely will do.

Its amazing how the Steering wheel updates the complete cabin and makes it look much more 'higher end'

Im not a fan of my steering wheel.

Will be going for this look but with navy blue stitching..
pfalcantaraextpdla.jpg

I was going to go full alcantara but as I drive car everyday and may have dirty working on car hands etc I went for leather as more durable. That does look nice full alcantara though. Like the R8 GT wheel. Very nice.

Yesterday had it mapped by Paul @unit9 at 203k miles

And Jesus Christ what a difference!

Car runs sweet as nut

Clutch slip is minimal and only if I put the foot to the floor

Reactions: barkclark
Not today, but this is how the engine looked on Thursday to start fixing the water leak

Great...

Gave it a good clean
2 buckets and dried, didn't bother with anything else

Really needs body work sorting but I keep asking myself is it worth it????

Anyway here is some pics
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440261771626836
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440261780061233
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440261793495831

@Mattieb6

Whats you bhp diffrence?

Got mine mapped, was great for a bit then N75 startrd playin up

@Mattieb6

Whats you bhp diffrence?

Got mine mapped, was great for a bit then N75 startrd playin up
I believe it's 173bhp il ask Paul for sure

Highly recommend if your local to the northeast

I'm happy with the power tbh
Yes I'd love a full stainless/bv43 and inter cooler but no point for an extra 30/40bhp

Mine just needs
4x shock absorbers
Rear drop links
Cv joints
O/S Wing mirror

And that's it really other than paint lol

Yeah im in north yorkshire, got my brother to put a zip tuning stage 2 on, ment to be 156bhp(from 101)
Mods wise, stright throu system, new(standered) turbo & egr delete, really need to sort a fmic, but money is been diverted to project car lol all mods so far have been free bar egr delete pipe :)

6697028fb1da6633d0b48dbe5b790c0a.jpg

Considered washing the oil off the back today, then remembered i couldnt be ***** an didnt

Yeah im in north yorkshire, got my brother to put a zip tuning stage 2 on, ment to be 156bhp(from 101)
Mods wise, stright throu system, new(standered) turbo & egr delete, really need to sort a fmic, but money is been diverted to project car lol all mods so far have been free bar egr delete pipe :)
Mine has 203k so ain't worth doing loads to it

The next car is going to be a lot newer and ALOT faster though lol

Mines on 207500 so i know your pain lol

Thats pretty much the plan.

Got this to sort first any way

15f22643a14292a1b9c0fd4c63e16e8f.jpg

200K? If you treat it right, it should go for a good while yet. A mate of my dads scrapped his B6 1.9tdi with over 650K on it. All he ever did was fix whatever needed fixing and general maintenance. It was a trooper. He got it with just under 100k on it.

200K? If you treat it right, it should go for a good while yet. A mate of my dads scrapped his B6 1.9tdi with over 650K on it. All he ever did was fix whatever needed fixing and general maintenance. It was a trooper. He got it with just under 100k on it.

SImply unbelievable numbers! Over half a million miles!

Mine has 203k so ain't worth doing loads to it

The next car is going to be a lot newer and ALOT faster though lol

Great to hear on a car that has 203k on it. I was generally going to ask the question if mapping is worth it past a certain amount of miles done..

You've obviously answered that one haha.

Great Result!

I was going to go full alcantara but as I drive car everyday and may have dirty working on car hands etc I went for leather as more durable. That does look nice full alcantara though. Like the R8 GT wheel. Very nice.

Yes that sounds sensible. The half look on yours equally looks great.

VERY nice! Thanks for sharing.
Ive always liked how the Fogs look on our B6's. Nice white light too.

Where they an Ebay purchase?

No they are from T8ups ( E M TUNING ) I've had lots of bulbs from him and all have been spot on,
Drop him a pm and he'll sort you out.

Couple of hard days work but worth it - full timing belt kit,water pump, new thermostat, full auxiliary belt kit, two new engine mounts, new gearbox mount & a new air con condenser.

Pretty disappointed by the previous garage installed belt job who lost several fittings - including a waterpump bolt and installed the auxiliary belt cover incorrectly causing it to rub on the auxiliary belt rollers.

The aux belt job was well overdue as most of the bearings in the rollers & idlers were near dead.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441816263356771

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441816283775073

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441816296649055

Fitted a towbar so I can now go to mx track in the car instead of the transit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    861.9 KB · Views: 172
Fitted new projectors to the headlights..
I think the output has increased with 50% from the lousy OEM projectors
Before they were ECE now they are DOT

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441882092325318
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441882104398454

Reactions: DrStrange
Replaced the little red alarm led in the door card to a nice 5mm led flashes so much brighter
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443227413628007

I installed a set of RS4 pedals that I've had sitting around for nearly 2 months. I didn't want to install them before my driving test in case I came off as too boy-racery. F@@king hell were they hard to get on. Boiling them really made a difference though. Still took a few hours of fiddling to get the old ones off and the new ones on. Well worth the result.

4ceGYRpl.jpg

I installed a set of RS4 pedals that I've had sitting around for nearly 2 months. I didn't want to install them before my driving test in case I came off as too boy-racery. F@@king hell were they hard to get on. Boiling them really made a difference though. Still took a few hours of fiddling to get the old ones off and the new ones on. Well worth the result.

4ceGYRpl.jpg
They look good mate where did you get them from?

Reactions: JamieOS
They look good mate where did you get them from?
I bought them direct from my local dealer. My dad and I have been buying parts from them for years, so they gave me a bit off the price at €123/£92. Another dealer quoted me €145/£109. The part number is 8E2 064 205. All I need now is an RS4 aluminium gear knob, but I'm not sure I'm up to spending €350 on a new one!

Changed to winter rims 18"
What a difference in comfort coming from 19"

I might look for some new 18" summer rims, instead of 19"

I'm getting old

Reactions: ruffrida
I'm on 17" inchers. The comfort is great, but I'd change to 18s if I could find a set of 5 Avus wheels off a B6 S4 nearby me.

I can imagine that 19s don't leave much room for air to absorb bumps.

Try 20inches then you'll know what little ants on the road feel like :p