Bluefin installed....but problem with Fuel Gauge

ENZO

Reaction score
Just finished installing bluefin, no errors and car starts up fine

but look...i have around half tank and its not showing

7j7kL.jpg

is there anything i need to reset? or bad map?

Wow, that's an interesting issue. Can you unload and then reload in case some data got corrupted in the original load?

One reason I would never consider a DIY job, at a tuning house you don't leave till it's all working. Very best of luck getting it resolved.

Wow, that's an interesting issue. Can you unload and then reload in case some data got corrupted in the original load?

One reason I would never consider a DIY job, at a tuning house you don't leave till it's all working. Very best of luck getting it resolved.

ye i could revert back to stock, but im gonna contact support see what they say.

One thing I have learnt with these cars is that they can be querky and fussy, sounds like a woman lol, hopefully its just a glitch and will rectify itself

update
been out for a drive, impressed with the map so far but the fuel problem is still there showing zero
so might need to revert back to original and see whats wrong

It does exactly the same thing when I install my Shark remaps with the STS, it usually sorts itself out after a while although but bizarrely the fuel readings don't seem to be as linear through the needle sweep as with the standard map.

Do an instruments test/reset with VCDS. re calibrates it all, had to do that on my 09 S3 when that got mapped.

it stole my fuel too!

Lol happened to me, car seemed to fill up as you drive though :$

If Bluefin copied the original ECU settings, they may be able to simply re-program the fuel gauge bits and bytes

If Bluefin copied the original ECU settings, they may be able to simply re-program the fuel gauge bits and bytes

It has sorted itself out

Started increasing on way to work.
Wish it would increase more often lol :D