S4 interior options

p1tse

Reaction score
What was standard and as an option

Was leather standard?
Then I've seen it come in black, red, white/silver(?)

Then the other options I've seen is alcantara
I've noticed the blue, yellow alcantara with part black leather
What other options are there, was there alcantara with the red, white/silver?

Thanks
But doesn't have interior colour options or any cabriolet details so assume not the latest version on b6 option

the leather option is called "silk" or "nappa" leather and i believe is either black or silver/white
you could also get halve leather with alcantara inserts in various colours

Does anyone know if it was actually called silver or white or other and what the alcantara was like on this colour option?

its actually described as silver nappa leather (my car has it) but a lot of people call it white

I thought u may be able to find the info out u need as they r all much of a muchness! It's hard to find a pdf for cab im sure there is a b7 brochure and other than exterior styling and the steering controls there is very little difference in options maybe worth looking around for the right pdf brochure :) do a little digging and piecing together and you'll be able to work it out :)

Thanks

I think I've spotted a silver part leather and silver alcantara option which I've not seen

Would you be able to share the brochure, PDF, picture upload, email please?

Sure,

what items do you need info on. I can scan what ever pages you need.

Oh, hang on, are you after cabriolet details as the brochure is just for Saloon and Avant?

Still happy scan and upload any info you want though.

Theres a very usefull program online which decodes the entire options list of any vag vehicle

Sure,

what items do you need info on. I can scan what ever pages you need.

Oh, hang on, are you after cabriolet details as the brochure is just for Saloon and Avant?

Still happy scan and upload any info you want though.

All things cabriolet would be good as the online PDF has some info on saloon and avant
Thanks in advance