Which dump valve?

16Klappe

Man Boost!
Supporter
Reaction score
I've spent all week in Sweden rallying with Peter Solberg, it was ****ing insane.

There's one picture I'd like to share with you all.

1544317_1451321045083072_1218252851_n.jpg

Petters 500bhp Volvo 240 rally cross car. Uses a standard 710N valve, and has done in -18* for the past 15 years. Haha!

1654186_1451321031749740_986677730_n.jpg

1625472_1451321001749743_22952346_n.jpg

Reactions: s3mad_dude, JudderMan and Lavis89
Nah mate, gotta be a split-r aint it, he obviously doesn't know F/A. need the dump noise because that = power

Reactions: Tj 0785 and 16Klappe
I bet it leaks like a solar powered torch. Wait, what?

And guess what I've just ordered. And guess further still what "must do mod before a stage 1 map" will be going on eBay this weekend/when the other part arrives?

Can we delete all of the "you must get a shiny DV from Forge" threads/posts? It's not helpful for newbies.

Reactions: 16Klappe
i've got a FMDV008 it looks pretty awesome, but it's a expensive bit of bling considering the standard one does the same job, forge one needs servicing every year and the service kit is £20 a pop. back when i joined the main advice was always to buy a forge one, now most people (including me) always say ****** the lot of it and fit a standard one.

I've got a forge split r, and don't want it anymore lol anyone want to buy it?

I knew I should have sold Fiats instead of going to Uni and getting a proper job :sob:

Lucky *******! :laugh: sounds like the most amazing week mate. Working hard is paying off for you!

Reactions: kwistof, 16Klappe and s3dave
I actually did think you was talking to pi55 with your first post :p

But after reading that in the pub, I am deeply envious of your trip and getting taught how to rally with an ex WRC champion, plus having a nosey round his private collection is pretty epic in itself!

It was pretty cool. A once in a lifetime experience.

They sent us to Prodrive for three days last week to teach us basic car control, then shipped us off to Sweden to do the real thing.

It's not like it was a freebie, I got it as a reward for being one of the top ten Fiat Salesmen in the country.

Vegas in April :)

Reactions: Rainbird and kwistof
Sounds like you're getting on well buddy - not seen you on ClioSport recently. Mentioned you in a chat about a TT240 and my S3 thread.

Ahaaa, I know who you are now.

I kind of gave up on Cliosport, I prefered the trophy forum. I was looking at getting another RS as a track car, because I really do miss mine.

What was the TT240 discussion? I really love those. :)

Penny drops ;)

A few of the guys have them, so laughed at your photo/thread about the rally car using the 710N for so long in conditions such as those. Talking about this place and the "standard" advice given out when people go for maps when I first joined, so four years ago. "Green cotton, 007P, Custom Code or Revo".

It's amazing how modifications and expectations move on.

I remember believing 230Bhp was "strong" for a K03s.

Haha.