Noob here... Few Questions

murrayl

Reaction score
Hi all.
I'm Murray I am looking at buying a 2008 A3 S-Line 2.0 TFSI Quattro tomorrow. Can someone help with a few noob questions. Does the car have any type of diff or electronic diff.
I will also be getting a re-map on the car shortly buying it so can anyone recommend any popular garages which forum members use for the remapping.

The next question is can anyone point me in the directions on what to look out for when buying the car eg common faults.

Many thanks in advance.

Murray.

Will be buying it tomorrow now can't get the time off work today.

Hi all.
I'm Murray I am looking at buying a 2008 A3 S-Line 2.0 TFSI Quattro tomorrow. Can someone help with a few noob questions. Does the car have any type of diff or electronic diff.
I will also be getting a re-map on the car shortly buying it so can anyone recommend any popular garages which forum members use for the remapping.

The next question is can anyone point me in the directions on what to look out for when buying the car eg common faults.

Many thanks in advance.

Murray.

The diff on these cars is a Haldex ,which is essentially an electro-mechanical clutch which can direct a maximum of 50% of the torque rearwards.

Depending on where you are,if it's anywhere near the Southeast,I'd recommend AMDTuning at Lakeside,as I know the quality of their work.

Thanks.
Picked up my car today. Really like it :)
I'm in the Southwest (Cheltenham) will have to keep my eyes open for a few places and pick where to go.