Picture of my W12

This model is not available in the UK. The W12 engine has been out in Germany for 6 years.

Abt have modified the engine and it is quite a bit more powerful than a standard W12.

There's a link in the first post, it's a D2 year 2002. Only made a couple hundred as far as I am aware.

I wnt your car....can I have it? Very nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I wnt your car....can I have it? Very nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop the press, according to Abt themselves they did four of these cars and not all of them are long wheel base like mine so it would appear I can claim you can count the number of these models in existence is max three.

I only bought it off the internet, not looking for anything specific....

I do not have any but I will get on the case. By the way I went pretty damned fast in it the other day just to see how it handled.

I nearly had to put two hands on the wheel. It must need a service!!!

wow so i presume such rareness comes with a price tag if i may pry? Take it even the standard W12's dont come up much cant see anything on autotrader or ebay ATM unless i'm going blind (my mum did always say i would /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif lol)
Lovely ride /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Si