Alloy Wheel choice for Uk buyers

Vw2audi

Reaction score
Hi all first time post here as am considering a new A3 in the next few months...coming from mk6 Golf GTI

On the UK Configurator, whats with the poor alloy wheel choices? the german swedish and even the ****** AUS configurators allow a much better alloy wheel selection..

my personal fave is the black polished rotor 18" wheel similar to the Black edition rotors..

Any reason why they just ain't available? ..beggars belief..

i think my order would have to be subject to sourcing this allow wheel type!!

I would chat with the dealer as the configurator is for a better word, shxt, always something missing or wrong, so the sales guy can check properly.

The rotors aren't in the brochure either though are they?

When we could first order S-lines there was no choice of wheels. they've only just introduced the option of different colour wheels now.

Hi all first time post here as am considering a new A3 in the next few months...coming from mk6 Golf GTI

On the UK Configurator, whats with the poor alloy wheel choices? the german swedish and even the ****** AUS configurators allow a much better alloy wheel selection..

my personal fave is the black polished rotor 18" wheel similar to the Black edition rotors..

Any reason why they just ain't available? ..beggars belief..

i think my order would have to be subject to sourcing this allow wheel type!!
these wheels are part of the black edition which is not yet available on the a3.

Rotor is available in other country's, I have them 😃

is the Black Edition a UK only trim then? maybe thats why its not available as they may release those wheels along with a new trim...at some point... maybe with the 181hp diesel