which uk supplier for VCDS

Mikeso51

Reaction score
I want to buy VCDS, and there seem to be a few Ross-tech registered uk suppliers. Most of them charge the same price, but one, Vtech, is somewhat cheaper. Does anyone know of any issues with Vtech?

I want to buy VCDS, and there seem to be a few Ross-tech registered uk suppliers. Most of them charge the same price, but one, Vtech, is somewhat cheaper. Does anyone know of any issues with Vtech?

How much are they selling it for ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its probably minus vat, iirc a group buy years ago by someone, cocked it up majorly when he didnt include vat, I think it was vtech he used.

Price including vat and postage for the basic 3 VIN enthusiast‘s version is £190.73. Compares with around £225 from the other suppliers I found.

Well they're not allowed to sell cheaper, so thats very bizarre given its not a small difference & if you did add vat it, its almost £225, are you sure they've not quoted wrongly?

Order just placed. £145.99 + postage + vat = £190.73.

Maybe there’s been a price increase and Vtech haven’t caught up yet?

Well, if something looks too good to be true........

A few minutes after receiving an email order acknowlegment I had a second email from Vtech saying that the prices quoted on their website are all in error. They will be correcting them in due course, but in the meantime They are giving me a refund.

Well, if something looks too good to be true........

A few minutes after receiving an email order acknowlegment I had a second email from Vtech saying that the prices quoted on their website are all in error. They will be correcting them in due course, but in the meantime They are giving me a refund.
That’s terrible customer service ! They should have honoured the price for you...

Reactions: Leevr
I got mine from Ilexa - good service from the same company I got my original one from about 15 years ago.