Wheel woes

Bradderz_1988

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!
Reaction score
Im thinking of maybe getting some alloys next month now my biggest woe is the offset now ill be looking at doing the B6 S4 fronts and 300mm Facelift S4 upgrade at some point when i aquire the bits now i wanted some LM reps but there ET42 now i now B5QUAT had 20mm rear spacers and 10mm up front, what would be an ideal ET to clear the brakes when i come to do them would ET33 be ok ??

The biggest issue you have, is that hubcentric spacers are only available in 10-12mm upwards.

Running non-hubcentric spacers is somewhat ****.

The B6 S4 calipers offer quite a lot of room though, they're not massively bulky like the B5 ones.

I think a 10mm spacer on the front would have the wheel verging on poke, though it depends how wide the LM reps are.

Think im going to go for some B6 S4 alloys (really wanted LM reps but hey ho) not to sure if there with tyres yet or not !!

So basically ill have a set of 17" 8j boleros (could do with a refurb but no corrosion or bent wheels as i refurbed these maybe 2 years ago but did a quick job so not the best ill get some pics if any one is interested) with conti sport contact 3's all round with roughly 5mm+ (will have to confirm) would £280 be a fair price or am i asking to much ?? Just i may need tyres and that will just about cover some decent part worn conti's from my local tyre place.

Its hard to say on worth, i paid £100ish for a set of tatty boleros with knackered tyres on ebay a while back, though mine were the normal 7J ones.

Tyres are half worn, and cost about 80quid each new, so at best they're worth £160.

So yea, i think £280 isnt far off a fair price given they're the rarer 8J wheels.

Its hard to say on worth, i paid £100ish for a set of tatty boleros with knackered tyres on ebay a while back, though mine were the normal 7J ones.

Tyres are half worn, and cost about 80quid each new, so at best they're worth £160.

So yea, i think £280 isnt far off a fair price given they're the rarer 8J wheels.

Cheers mate so £250 would be a good price for a quick sale on these as the o/s/f tyre has a slight egg in the sidewall, need to sell them to keep them misses happy if im getting new wheels and calipers lol