Grill!!!!!!!

Ash92

Reaction score
Has anyone got or anyone now of were i can get a cheap grill for my audi a4 s line 2005 b7 model. I cant find one anywere for sale i would prefer a oem grill.

i have a s-line with the surround painted black

I have a Sline carbon wrapped for sale

Has anyone got or anyone now of were i can get a cheap grill for my audi a4 s line 2005 b7 model. I cant find one anywere for sale i would prefer a oem grill.

i have just bought one of fk automotive has any one got one of these? does it look good?

yep, very surprised how good it is for only £6, was expecting a load of crap but it is very good indeed

which grill mate? Did you find a sline one in the end.

yer spoke to the fk automotive team and they said it would fit my s line cost 49 inc vat and postage still waiting for it to turn up and its model is FKSG33405-2 abs sport grill

You know that's got the position light holes at the bottom of the grill mate. So unless you plan on fitting these you'll be left with gaps.

No i didnt realise that. Do the lights look good as i havent seen them before attatched on the grill

Went to fit the grill today and didn't fit great so if any one is still selling a grill I would love to hear as I'm in need of one asap

I have one for sale its on pistonheads
Went to fit the grill today and didn't fit great so if any one is still selling a grill I would love to hear as I'm in need of one asap

Cheers lee for the grill fitted today decided to keep chrome and black the grill out and.the fog surrounds and well chuffed with it. 20130519 153636

Reactions: Macdoon and V6 Quatt
Nice ash. looks loads better. Nice spec too. Glad you got it sorted.