Budget Suspension.

Devon

Reaction score
Now I know this is a "sensitive" subject ;) , but has anybody used or are using a decent "budget" performance/lowered suspension set up. Thinking coilovers, but not adverse to springs and dampers.
I know I'll get the usual "get what you pay for", but there has to be an option out there for those not willing to throw mega bucks at their old Avants.
I'm really looking for something to use to give a nice stance on a 17" wheel, pics of examples would be nice ;)
Also where have people bought from etc.

Any advice gladly received.

IMAG0216these are the teins on the front didnt have rear installed yet...payed 185 shipped..

I have jom coilovers on mine brought from venom motorsport 230 quid delivered they go super low adjustable down to 90mm front 75mm at the back which is way more than you'll ever need.

I know they are budget ones but its all i could afford and my original ones where leaking so needed some sooner rather than later so as they where so cheap i thought id give them a go and so far so good the ride is slightly stiffer but really not much ive had expensive performance coilovers before on other cars and these do not perform anywhere near as well but theyre cheap they give the desired look and for the money i happy....

if your looking for something with great performance and really improved handling then don't get these but if your like me and just want it to sit at a decent height and are on a really tight budget then i don't see why not go for budget ones...

Mine is sat on FK Streetline. Only problem I have had is the adjustable collars seize up, but plaster them in copperslip and some tape from new and i doubt they would...

872_10200182540063307_256729692_n.jpg