is there a diesel votex rear bumper?

The Votex bumpers are all the same. The diesel version comes with whole grilles as opposed to ones with exhaust outlets in them.

As I said, the bumpers are the same, it's only the grilles that are different.

Bumpers vary between saloon/avant obviously.

Surely all rear bumpers cant be identical but some with exhaust ports and some without?
Well they are, the actual bumper is the same. It's just the inserts on either side that differ. So you can buy any bumper, sell on the exhaust style inserts and buy diesel style ones.

Whats hard to come by, the bumper itself or the grilles?

I think it was DPBayley who bought one from TPS recently and I'm sure can tell you how much it was.

It's better to visit the branches than try the website in my experience.

Just noticed theres one in newcastle, i work allover newcastle so mught have to pop in, is tps not just dealer prices?

TPS are the people that sell parts to dealers and garages. They can be a bit funny about giving trade prices to retail customers, you'll have to just give it a try.

I have a 1.9tdi qattro diesel with votex kit and it has a doble exit exhaust bumper never seen it on another diesel normally the 1.8t that have it looks the nuts lol.

I'm not a huge fan of the Votex rear personally, if you're set on it then I would do the exhaust tips conversion many TDi drivers do, as I think the exhaust cut out grilles in the bumper look better than the non cut out ones.

The Votex rear valance cost me £182 + vat that's for the valance and centre grill then you also need to purchase the outer grills depending on your car with or without exhaust holes, i think these were £60ish i didn't buy these as i didn't like the wide open honeycomb mesh that's supplied for them and instead i fitted my own close knit black diamond mesh i only fitted this as i didn't want to be able to see through as the original bumper sit right up against the back of the grill holes.

20121126_144228.jpg

If your not carrying out the dual tip conversion then you will need to purchase the outers as they come with a plate/bar that screws to the lower bar in the outer grill holes once you trim as the instructions tell you then fit the plate to convert it to no exhaust cut outs, you would then have the choice of standard grill or your own style like what i did.

That looks smart as out mate! I dint fancy paying tha much tho to be honest. Think al keep searching for a 2nd hand one, i bought an abt spoiler cos i souldnt find a votex. So no doubt i will buy a different bumper aswel lol