Audi Driver International 22nd Oct. Who's going?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not sure about the prices to be honest with you.. I think its about £5 entrance but not sure if you have to pay if you are on a club stand!

[/ QUOTE ]

You still have to pay £5, even on the club stand, you just get an allocated parking area so you can 'show off' your mota.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly better parking and chance to show your car off. What else could you ask for? Well I suppose good weather would be good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hoping and Praying! Ask anyone who went last year... was horrendous!

Rich

Guys post up your email addresses that way we can get up to date info on the booking once my man has sorted the stand.

Also does Audi-Sport have a Marquee or something we can use or at least a banner?

curld7@aol.com

Audi owner for a year now - so about time I went to a show!

It'll be nice to put some faces to names /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

See you all there.

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not sure about the prices to be honest with you.. I think its about £5 entrance but not sure if you have to pay if you are on a club stand!

[/ QUOTE ]

You still have to pay £5, even on the club stand, you just get an allocated parking area so you can 'show off' your mota.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly better parking and chance to show your car off. What else could you ask for? Well I suppose good weather would be good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

So I see Rich:

adi35.jpg

As taken from the 2004 gallery.

Oh yeah what I was going to ask is there any chance that you could take me out in your car if you are going on the track? As I can see me going down the IHI route at some stage.

[ QUOTE ]
Guys post up your email addresses that way we can get up to date info on the booking once my man has sorted the stand.

Also does Audi-Sport have a Marquee or something we can use or at least a banner?

curld7@aol.com

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not being funny, but I don't want to post my Email address on a public forum as Search robots can easily pick them out and in turn could spam my account.

Is it best to PM Dicky my Email address?

Finally Dicky any chance of changing the title to 22nd? As I think it's safe to say that we are all looking at Sat 22nd?

Cheers Mark.

Probably best not to post email addresses on here, its better to keep up to date using this thread!

I've spoke to autometrix today regarding the stand and have asked for 15 cars preferably on tarmac rather than grass!

Looks like we will have a good range of cars ranging from A3's to S3's, A4's to S4's etc...

As for the marquee/gazebo, RICHTSPORT has kindly donated his gazebo to us for the day (unbranded) so we can use this to shelter form the rain! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Updated list...

DickyS3
Jojo
Markb
docurley
richy
madkebab
Enzo (possibly)
marctwo
Crash
The911SC

Bub, can you confirm that you want to put your car on the stand (or will we just be meeting you on the day? I'm not sure??)

Cheers guys...

Rich.

[ QUOTE ]
Probably best not to post email addresses on here, its better to keep up to date using this thread!

I've spoke to autometrix today regarding the stand and have asked for 15 cars preferably on tarmac rather than grass!

Looks like we will have a good range of cars ranging from A3's to S3's, A4's to S4's etc...

As for the marquee/gazebo, RICHTSPORT has kindly donated his gazebo to us for the day (unbranded) so we can use this to shelter form the rain! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif As you say there will be a nice mixture.

Also the gazebo is a good idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

never been to one of these shows will they be selling bitsand bobs for audis
is it anything like gti international ?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They do sell bits and bobs, but it's not as big as GTI. It's more of a trackday event with tuner stands than show and shine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They do sell bits and bobs, but it's not as big as GTI. It's more of a trackday event with tuner stands than show and shine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cheers still not bad for £5 may be worth a visit

must £5 per person not for the car?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't know, I got in free last year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its £5 per person... It normally is..

Anybody know what the rules of the track are................ It looks a bit crowded in the pics??

Don't fancy having to keep an eye on the mirrors all the time for 'dickheads' on the attack!

Also on the link to book track time, my computer says there is a problem with the certificate, what does this mean??

Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]
Anybody know what the rules of the track are................ It looks a bit crowded in the pics??

Don't fancy having to keep an eye on the mirrors all the time for 'dickheads' on the attack!

Also on the link to book track time, my computer says there is a problem with the certificate, what does this mean??

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

JPO, IIRC, it's overtaking on the left only, and track time is split into sessions, not sure of the exact format, but approx. 5 cars for 10minutes at a time. Then they are flagged to come in, and the next lot goes out, so you need to join the queue.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

So I see Rich:

adi35.jpg

As taken from the 2004 gallery.

Oh yeah what I was going to ask is there any chance that you could take me out in your car if you are going on the track? As I can see me going down the IHI route at some stage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, im not on the track this time... However, im trying to arrange a RR day in November, so if you can make it to that (dates pending) then can give you a demo then.

Rich

Dicky can you update the list with car models as well? So we can see what mixture we have?

Cheers Mark!

Updated list...

DickyS3
Jojo
Markb
docurley
richy
madkebab
Enzo (possibly)
marctwo
Crash
The911SC
domcj
trekbiker

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update...

The stand is booked.. we have 15 spaces...

According to my maths, we currently have 12 cars...

Anyone else fancy taking up the last three?

Updated list...

DickyS3 - Audi S3
Jojo - Audi S3
Markb - Audi A3 1.8T
docurley - Audi A4 1.8TQ (RS4 Body conversion)
richy - Audi A3 3.2 Q
madkebab - Audi A4 1.8T
Enzo (possibly) - ?
marctwo - Audi S3
Crash - Audi A4 2.4
The911SC - Audi S4 (B7)
domcj - Audi A4
trekbiker - Audi A4 Avant 2.5 TDi

I'm going to try and make it............ but lifes so complicated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Would like to do half day on track.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to try and make it............ but lifes so complicated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Pop along JPO, you can pay for just one session IIRC, around 35-40 quid?

OK, I can make it now....

If you guys want my smoky oil burner there then let me know, lol....

Might even convince the GF to drape her bikini clad bod over the bonnet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Might even convince the GF to drape her bikini clad bod over the bonnet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, your in!

Updated list...

DickyS3 - Audi S3
Jojo - Audi S3
Markb - Audi A3 1.8T
richy - Audi A3 3.2 Q
madkebab - Audi A4 1.8T
Enzo (possibly) - ?
marctwo - Audi S3
Crash - Audi A4 2.4
The911SC - Audi S4 (B7)
domcj - Audi A4
Outlore - Audi Sportback s-line

Come on... 2 spaces left!

Enzo, your down as a possible... Can you confirm?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, your in!

[/ QUOTE ]

So is it the car you want or her? Cos the car is much better looking, lol

[ QUOTE ]
Dicky,

change my car details as i don't own that anymore.. i own a B7 S4 now..

19" BBS LM's
Full System Exhaust including CATS
AMD Remap

[/ QUOTE ]

SHOTGUN!, I'll have a ride in your beast of a car Rich, if you're heading to the track /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dicky,

change my car details as i don't own that anymore.. i own a B7 S4 now..

19" BBS LM's
Full System Exhaust including CATS
AMD Remap

[/ QUOTE ]

SHOTGUN!, I'll have a ride in your beast of a car Rich, if you're heading to the track /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there room for a small one? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep........ It's looking more promising. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think I would come and see you guys on the stand in the morning, then do a half day on track in the afternoon.......... Mind you I don't know how 'popular' I am at AS net??? Should I bring the 'Uzi' or just the 'Magnum'?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If my work project goes to plan I will have the day off and I will be there.

Car - S4 (B5) fully standard and fully loaded - except heated seats.

Updated list...

DickyS3 - Audi S3
Jojo - Audi S3
Markb - Audi A3 1.8T
richy - Audi S4 (B7)
madkebab - Audi A4 1.8T
Enzo (possibly) - Audi S4 (B5)
marctwo - Audi S3
Crash - Audi A4 2.4
The911SC - Audi S4 (B7)
domcj - Audi A4
Outlore - Audi Sportback s-line
JPO - Push Bike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep........ It's looking more promising. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think I would come and see you guys on the stand in the morning, then do a half day on track in the afternoon.......... Mind you I don't know how 'popular' I am at AS net??? Should I bring the 'Uzi' or just the 'Magnum'?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

JPO you are more than welcome!

You don't need any weapons!

I've put you down for the stand....

Looking forward to meeting you..

What about you, TDI? Bring the Golf along to show we are not biased /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif