Newbie from Scotland

Blackwater

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Gals,

I have just bought myself a 3.2 A3 Quattro sport-back 2005 model with open sky, DSG, Bose, xenons, leather, s-line....

I have been a car enthusiast for a few years now and was looking at a few different toys before I settled on the A3 V6.

I am also a bit of a bike nut too with a Ducati and a Harley.

Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome along, sounds like you've got yourself a decent spec A3 there. Check out the Scottish section for events and stuff :thumbsup:

What Harley you got?

Dazz

Hi Dazz,

I have a 2008 1200XL Low, stage 1 with vance n Hines short shots, work carried out at Area 51 Glasgow..loud to say the least.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Reactions: dzTT
Welcome to the forum Blackwater. Your car sounds like a nice one. Not into motorbikes myself at all, but if I was I'd have a Ducati!

Hello and welcome, always glad to see new Scottish members. A3 sounds like a cracker, but have to admit I'm more interested in the bike. Not many proper bikes up here, mostly Japanese rockets rather than big bikes.

Hello and welcome, always glad to see new Scottish members. A3 sounds like a cracker, but have to admit I'm more interested in the bike. Not many proper bikes up here, mostly Japanese rockets rather than big bikes.
Marty,
There are a lot of Harley's in Aberdeen and shire area.. I have one and a member of Dunedin club, should drop into some of the meets during summer.

Marty,
There are a lot of Harley's in Aberdeen and shire area.. I have one and a member of Dunedin club, should drop into some of the meets during summer.

I guess all the Harleys are tucked away for winter and don't venture into town much. I usually see either L-plated little scooters, or GSX-Rs. I remember seeing a Triumph Rocket on Union St about 10 years ago, sat beside it in a Focus with half a litre less displacement!

I don't even ride bikes, yet alone own one. Always been a wanting to get into it, but I'd definitely crash. There's just too many bad drivers around, it's barely safe to be in a car. My dad had an F150 Harley Davidson until my brother rolled it and wrote it off too.

Here ye go, the car has just come back from having the wheels done in Anthracite and a service through at Audi Stirling.

A3

Mini me on the bike :)

Bike

I will get some better pics when I get the chance:thumbsup:

My Roadking classic 1550 cc V twin, just after washing, big cams and ECU upgrade, torque monster

Reactions: Blackwater