another Vs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
Reaction score
So i was out driving the other night being a chav hunting things down, when this ferrari f430 scud turns up. now everyone knows they are total crap, id rather have an a3 ANY day. so i intimidate this guy like a ****, revving and pushing him along. anyway we get to a dually where i boot it and let all 191g/s loose on his ***, now i know its deffo producing at least 240hp because, well, it just is, so its DEFFO faster than anything else on the road. anyway i nail it past this ferrari at warp speed, when the pleb in the big red POS floors it too. can he catch me? no way. im gone, into the night. oh, did i mention a coilpack failed while i was toying with him? yeh, i was on 3 cylinders too. 240hp. innit.

Last edited by a moderator:
how did you check that you have 240bhp? Been on a dyno recently?

Lucky you were in Jardo's a3 I guess Karl, as you'd have definitely lost if you were in your unmapped S3 :laugh:

is it mapped yet?

Guys, My bad, i was trying to move iths thread while out and about and managed to delete it. Sorry bout that..:friends:

Might be time to splash out on tapatalk,lol

do s3's really need mapping? I think not, i swear stickers do just the same?!

If you pull 2 injectors off a 300 bhp car you still have 150bhp to play with and extra fuel value in these hard times + get an eco warrior badge...WIN....

Does it run well like that? I like the sound of saving money especially coming up to Xmas, but i still want to be able to race.

You're all ****ers :beerchug:

Hurry up and get yours mapped Sk so I can take your opinion seriously.

I've found a fairly big discrepancy between readings when using the left knacker! I used to use my right knacker but since all the hairs are singed and it now resembles a prune I have no choice but to go with the left :(

I have difficulty as I only have one, and I'm unsure as to whether it's a leftie or rightie. I have more of a middle ball. Will it still be accurate?

I have difficulty as I only have one, and I'm unsure as to whether it's a leftie or rightie. I have more of a middle ball. Will it still be accurate?

More accurate if anything mate, as its center of gravity will be lower than a leftie or a rightie, id say your reading with your center ball will be that accurate no one will believe what you are saying.

I tend to poke a wet finger out the window. This gives me an accurate 0-60 reading.

Im intrigued how you can get accurate readings from this? What if your finger is to fat causing too much wind resistance / Drag? Does that not alter your time?

Hang on a minute here...doesn't the A3 only have 3 cyclinders? That's why it's called an A3 you *******! The A4 has 4 cylinders, the key is in the name. So how could you be down to 3 cyclinders, when that is all you have?

Oh my life, do you want mechanic lessons from me? I have a GCSE in Geography.

Last edited:
I've realised that my car runs more power without coil packs so I just took them all off. Seems ok and still beats super cars on a daily basis :meeting:

The 0-60 reading with a wet finger is understandable
The AFRs with one knacker can be done
But to beat a super car everyday with no coil packs!? Where do i Sign up!?

Sure it wasn't an MR2? I know how misguided you are. :p

Seriously though guys, give it a rest. I'm pretty sure you're taking the **** out of converting airflow logs to power, but converting airflow to an estimated power does work both ways and is fairly accurate historically speaking.

Inocent until proven guilty I say, all I am doing is using my G/S to see what improvements and gains the little bits I am testing out are actually doing. Why can't we all be happy that I am finally getting close to the goal I have been chasing for years :)

There is no personal attacks or digs coming from me, I don't go out of my way to take the **** out of people. I just give as good as I get.

Lets all have a :beerchug: and make the pisstaking impersonal, it's one thing having a heated discussion about opinions or products or whatever but this is just turning a bit sour and personal for my liking. It is all very one sided, because I am not going to argue and rise to it.

At this point we have all had a good laugh (myself included) and nobody has said anything too offensive or got in trouble. So lets keep it that way please.

Banter away, I wm all good now I have said my piece :)

I know you were expecting fun, sorry to be so boring but I am having a bit of a hard time at the moment and the jokes aren't flowing.

I love you all equally, regardless and I hope no harm has been done.

I've stopped baiting S3 boys a while ago, so I think we should drop the rivalry and just accept my car is better.

X

Hey guys, time for a group hug i think. Jardo, the little extra x on the end is just for you, lol. :) x x

Love it haha, I'd take your "slow" S3 over any A3 any day Karl. It's so much better looking. :friends:

Status
Not open for further replies.