Paint code

Greeny233

It's all about the V8.
Reaction score
Hunted through the boot, the service book and owners hand book and can't find a sticker but I have found this piece of paper (behind the glove box). Is the paint code the 2Y2YLA?
I'm going to be ordering a pair of new wings and the paint so a friend can spray them, but i need to know I'm ordering the right colour. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353374052983018

The Sticker is usually on the first page in the Service book, you said you have looked in the boot - but have you looked in the Spare Wheel well ( this is also where the sticker is put)

Nothing in spare wheel well or the service book. Just the piece of paper in the picture.

Hunted through the boot, the service book and owners hand book and can't find a sticker but I have found this piece of paper (behind the glove box). Is the paint code the 2Y2YLA?
I'm going to be ordering a pair of new wings and the paint so a friend can spray them, but i need to know I'm ordering the right colour.View attachment 8441

It's usually 4 letters/digits.
For example LC9Z (Black magic paint code).

It should be on the first page (inside cover) of your service manual or first page of owners handbook.

LZ5C/2Y ...??

Last edited:
post a pic of your car, sure someone on here will identify the colour