sfg?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why on earth waste your money on something your car is clearly not?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're quite obviously not a *****, so why did you buy a BMW?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I can see past arrogant naive perceptions and actually say "a BMW is a very nice car."

Do you need any other explanations?

I hope that cleared that up. You still didnt answer the question though.

1 series doesn't do it for me, it's butt ugly and way to cramped. Admittedly the drive wasn't bad but much prefer the A3.

As to why I 'might' put the ABT grill on, it's because I like the look of the new sfg. Not because I'm trying to make my car something it isn't, it's still an Audi, It's still an A3, and as an 05 it could quite conceivably have been the 2006 model.

If I was trying to make it something it isn't I'd replace the steering wheel and suspension as well...but I'm not.

I see you've had yours AMD'd, is that because you're trying to make it something it isn't?

The insults are flying - must of touched a raw nerve.

To answer your points:

[ QUOTE ]
You're quite obviously not a *****, so why did you buy a BMW?

[/ QUOTE ]

Reverse psychology - you meant I am a *****...

[ QUOTE ]
1 series doesn't do it for me, it's butt ugly and way to cramped. Admittedly the drive wasn't bad but much prefer the A3.

[/ QUOTE ]

It’s your opinion. You’re entitled.

[ QUOTE ]
it's still an Audi, It's still an A3, and as an 05 it could quite conceivably have been the 2006 model.

[/ QUOTE ]

No you have an 2005 model so it will not be "conceivably" a 2006. Different years so I'm really not sure what to say. You have me stumped.

By improving power is not changing the "looks" of the car it's simply gaining more out of the car, I mean my car won’t look like a newer version just because of a re-map, so again your comparison has me stumped.

Sorry.

SO back to the original post - your car is very nice looking Owen. If I offended you Eeef then I'm not sorry as it was just my opinion that only warrented a simple reply - not a barrage of cr@p.

Oh and my original question was clearly directed at the site whom sells the product, hence the quote, actually not to insult you Eeef Believe it or not.

[ QUOTE ]
Not reverse psychology, sarcasm.

I'm here all week, try the veal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow is that all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif if its an argument you're wanting then by all accounts it would appear I need it rare.

Childish childish....

[ QUOTE ]

Childish childish....

[/ QUOTE ]

Not so, but I bet my Action Man could beat your Action Man up any day of the week (as long as it's before 6p.m. coz that's my bed time)

Look Eeef if you can point out where exactly I insulted prior to you being so rude to me then you can have my reserved sincere apology, if you cant then I would suggest you just drop your little online tantrum because it obviously don’t suit the calm collected avatar you have.

So, are you two gonna do any work today? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Not so, but I bet my Action Man could beat your Action Man up any day of the week (as long as it's before 6p.m. coz that's my bed time)

[/ QUOTE ]

I have Lion o the thundercat warrior who will kick *** over actionman.

...and next week on A-S.net street, Dave wins the lottery and Margo is arrested for soliciting.....

Still prefer the 'original' design myself. Still I suppose I will have to put up with the SFG and funny steering wheel centre if I want another A3. I could accept the SFG because I don't have to look at it when I'm in the car but the funny steering centre is another matter. I suppose I could keep my existing wheel and get it transfered to a new A3.

Unless, of course, Audi changes it's 'corporate' image again in the next year or so,

[ QUOTE ]
Still I suppose I will have to put up with the SFG and funny steering wheel centre if I want another A3.

[/ QUOTE ]

Other cars are available. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

True, But so far they is nothing I like as much as the A3.

If audi do a SFG kit, what's the beef. It's no different to getting a newer set of alloys, Vortex or an upgraded steering wheel.
IMO most dealers wouldn't even notice... they're muppets!