Chips away anyone used them?

OVRA3

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just wondered if any of you have used the above and what your thoughts are and also costs?

Cheers

Pretty sure it's a franchise so the quality of the work will vary. No doubt have a reasonable minimum standard.

Have used a similar local company in the past quality was excellent and cost was decent. Can't comment on the cost of this company.

Used them on my work van. Repair was poor and expensive. :puke2:

I have used them in the past also. Cost me £220 to spray the bottom half of my bootlid and it was a really poor job.
Had to get it redone at my local VAG repair shop, was only £200 and it was a top job!

Never again!

I used the one local to me and six months later noticed overspray on a door when waxing the car,also had to have the work redone a year later as it was flaking.
In conclusion avoid as they are a franchise with overheads so they need to be quick for profit,I know a name has been mentioned a few times as a good body shop so will use them when needed,word of mouth is the best review.

The quality does vary... I've used them for several years now but only been unhappy on one count.
I always ask the guy: 1. How many years have you been in the game? 2. Where did you work before? 3. Talk about the process of the repair (and I can tell if they are making isht up or don't sound confident in their abilities... I'm good like that, reading between the lines... may be its my psychologist job haha).

The quality does vary... I've used them for several years now but only been unhappy on one count.
I always ask the guy: 1. How many years have you been in the game? 2. Where did you work before? 3. Talk about the process of the repair (and I can tell if they are making isht up or don't sound confident in their abilities... I'm good like that, reading between the lines... may be its my psychologist job haha).

Psychologist!!!! I might need your help! 😝