Any call for LED Audi emblems?

Lund

Reaction score
Hi all,

Not my usual taste, but is there any call for rear LED Audi emblems? I have seen a few images of show cars with them & I actually quite like them. Not seem much in the way of products on eBay.

If I can gauge enough interest I might look into a group buy for A-S members. I can do Red/Blue/White colours.

3D-audi-emblemfw.png

Your thoughts please?

Not a fan. Personally think it would devalue the look of the car.
I'm waiting for Audi to make the rear rings the third brake light like in the R8 concept from I robot. Now that looked cool!!

Not a fan. Personally think it would devalue the look of the car.
I'm waiting for Audi to make the rear rings the third brake light like in the R8 concept from I robot. Now that looked cool!!

If you purchased a red LED emblem and wired into brake light live that would give the effect you describe.

As above, I'm also skeptical but I have seen it done and it looked great. I think the PT-Cruiser lot are more likely to bite at the product.

May I run a few ideas past A-S?

Furthermore. I really like the idea of seat-belt buckle blanks/clips (for middle seat perhaps). I can offer carbon-fibre alloy with ABT or RS / Audi logo's etc.

clipsfw.png

Not a fan of the rear rings in led, brake light would be cool but not jus the rings. I like the seatbelt buckle though, ASN logo on there :)

Not a fan of the rear rings in led, brake light would be cool but not jus the rings. I like the seatbelt buckle though, ASN logo on there :)

If I could get 10 AS users in a group buy, would you buy if I could do them with Audi rings/or ABT logo at around £7.60 posted UK?

If I could get 10 AS users in a group buy, would you buy if I could do them with Audi rings/or ABT logo at around £7.60 posted UK?

Depends how many are in a set, I'd buy 3 for £7.60ish for my rear seats as they are very rarely used.

Depends how many are in a set, I'd buy 3 for £7.60ish for my rear seats as they are very rarely used.

I am now able to offer the seatbelt clips with custom printed logo's/names - I am currently working on pricing, thank you for your response it is much appreciated.

Carbon A3 interior trim pieces to follow...!

Don't take my word as authority for anything! I'm old and am a sucker for a sleeper. All go no show!

Don't take my word as authority for anything! I'm old and am a sucker for a sleeper. All go no show!

Don't go sticking a 1.6 badge on the S3! :busted_cop: