Brake Pad help

PhilMill63

Reaction score
I am just in the process of fitting the new MTEC discs and pads in my '06 2.0tfsi Quattro. Having stripped the whole lot down it appears the pads are wrong. The outer pad on my set up is help in the caliper body by a sort of round spring clip which then is held by the big long clip. In the set frm MTEC it appears the outer pad just has a flat surface! the inner pads look to be the same though. Has there been a modifiaction or are these the wrong pads??

Thanks. Phil

I am just in the process of fitting the new MTEC discs and pads in my '06 2.0tfsi Quattro. Having stripped the whole lot down it appears the pads are wrong. The outer pad on my set up is help in the caliper body by a sort of round spring clip which then is held by the big long clip. In the set frm MTEC it appears the outer pad just has a flat surface! the inner pads look to be the same though. Has there been a modifiaction or are these the wrong pads??

Thanks. Phil

Probably sent you the wrong pads!

Do some searching online for the correct part numbers and then send them back

Wrong ****** discs too!! How the hell you tell the difference between 312 &321mm when its all assembled god knows. Now I'll have to pay to send them back. Not a happy boy :keule:

Phil