I'm getting REVO'd in the morning :)

scotty_24

Reaction score
Booked in for stage 1 tomorrow, it's like being a kid waiting for Christmas!
I've just checked all fluid levels, changed my 007p spring to yellow an checked all boost pipes are tight.

Anything else I should check ?

I know they state 260 on their web site, but what realistically do stage 1 s3 run at?

I reckon 260 is about right. Some quote higher but whether they are or not is another thing. Im tryin to decide on revo or not so please keep us posted. Hopefully your car is running fine no leaks or maf probs. Thats always a pain when getting a map. And disheartining on the way home. :( hope it goes well tomorrow!!!

Oil change? It's not a necessity but every little helps to ensure its running spot on.if they are putting it on the rollers make sure your not too low.I reckon 265bhp.whatever I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

It's the torque and the face pulling acceleration in 2nd and 3rd gear which makes it so worth while! Yeah check all fluids and change oil if you can.

I've just had the oil pick up pipe and a service done 2 weeks ago in preparation for tomorrow.
Unfortunatley the dealer I'm musing doesn't have a rolling road, but is know as knowing his stuff!
I guess il book it in somewhere with a rolling road next month to get a power graph.

where you going for it mate .im in newcastle aswell and looking for a dealer that knows his stuff?

I had this done at Inters and took just over a second of my 0-60 time!!! I posted a pic of my run times in an Inters thread somewhere.

Well it's done, and it's absolutely unreal!
It's transformed the car, and the power feels awesome!
I had it done at Triple H Motorsport. Steve Howe couldn't help enough, certainly knows his stuff. I would recommend him 100% to anyone

Glad you're happy mate :) Was it dyno'd before and after?

It didnt Prawn, he hasn't got a rolling road unfortunately. We went out with the lap top checking everything after the map was loaded on and Steve at Triple H seems to know his stuff so I'm really happy.
I think I may book it in next month somewhere to get a rolling road power run so I have it to put in the File of history I have for the car.

I can't stop smiling every time I put my foot down :)

Great news scotty. I think revo is a great start to modding the s3 as the sensation is si impressive for stage 1. Thats why im thinking of this route.glad your happy

think i might have to pay him a visit. already had a bit banter with him on the phone seems a sound bloke.he aint sure if theres software for the 1998 agu engines though.