shes got her first bra whats your views

91ljr

Reaction score
480079_10151066466250149_513312426_n.jpg

I installed this bra but it actually makes more scratches on the surface of the hood. More importantly, the paint color that covered under the bra will be slightly different after few years of sun bath.

Last edited:
I installed this bra but it actually makes more scratches on the surface of the hook. More importantly, the paint color that covered under the bra will be slightly different after few years of sun bath.
what do you mean by the hook and it gets buffed and polished often pal

Never been a fan of bonnet bra's! what's the point in buffing & polishing if nobody gets to see the result? :confused:

P.S: maybe he means 'Hood'

Never been a fan of bonnet bra's! what's the point in buffing & polishing if nobody gets to see the result? :confused:

P.S: maybe he means 'Hood'
i was never a fan of them but bought one to try it out n see what it looked like wi 1 n the all car gets done not just a little bit lol n yh it probly does mean the hood

Was that last post in english?

Anyhow, surely **** just gets underneath and then scratches into the paint? They seem to be more a styling thing...

Was that last post in english?

Anyhow, surely **** just gets underneath and then scratches into the paint? They seem to be more a styling thing...
yh it is english and yes it is a styling thing

Not for me personally, it's a bit like having a really fit girlfriend and wrapping her head to toe in bin bags so nobody else can see....

Not for me personally, it's a bit like having a really fit girlfriend and wrapping her head to toe in bin bags so nobody else can see....
:thumbsup: i liked that about the bin bags lol and I thought I wouldn't have liked it but now I do :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna be honest, and i'm gonna be brutal. IMHO Bonnet Bra's are sh*t, and the person who invented them needs beating to death with a sh*tty stick.

Just my opinion though...

I must admit, when I first read the thread title:

[h=2]shes got her first bra whats your views[/h]

I was expecting an entirely different thread :laugh:

Reactions: Artimus
Got to be honest I think they look awful, very American and do nothing to enhance the look of the car, I'm sceptical that dirt won't actually get beneath it and do harm anyways. But as always it's your car and if you like it that all that matters, but not something I'd do.

Reactions: 91ljr
Not for me, i agree they should be for Baps only.......

they will only **** wet through all the time in this country?...

Your car though mate and if your happy....;)

Argh so so lol. Where abouts in sheffield are you from?

Not for me, i agree they should be for Baps only.......

they will only **** wet through all the time in this country?...

Your car though mate and if your happy....;)

+1

If your happy then go for it.....
To me it screams - I can't afford to get my front end resprayed (but that's IMO)
I really don't like them..... bra's are to hold tits :)

Reactions: 91ljr
It doesn't look horrendous but I don't really get the point. Who are you protecting the paint for? You or the next owner as if it's on all the time you wont see the benefits really?

Just my view.

Cheers,
Si

[h=2]shes got her first bra whats your views[/h]
Terrible fella, your car is nice, the bra is ****e.

Didn't mean for that to sound harsh, as you've guessed I'm not a fan of bonnet bras!

But like i say your S3 is nice, my cousin has a 8L red S3, they are decent cars!
nah its alright pal thats why i put whats your views :) and hahaha its not an s3 its A3:(

cheers for that i bought all the bumpers and that for it just to make it look smart and what year would you say it is

I'm going to say a T plate because of the orange indicators?

p lol stard thats i need to do nall the indicators

That's wrong in so many ways.....
It's like lickin the sweat off your Grandmas back while your back scuttlin her....
Wrong in so many ways.....:puke2:

I was driving down the road and the wind..........