hi all

audimad100

Reaction score
not long joined this forum so only right i put a couple of pictures up of my S4

IMG_0163.jpg

0212.jpg

0012.jpg

009.jpg

this was my KO4 conversion, Loba 530 turbos, 044 pump 660cc deka injectors, 6paddle clutch with RS4 pressure plate, CX Racing front mount intercooler, all topped off with a touch of the Viper Wizardry
28032011137.jpg

16042011184.jpg

15042011183.jpg

15042011180.jpg

14042011160.jpg

14042011156.jpg

07032011125-Copy.jpg

Liking the pics, great looking wheels, love the engine bay, that is really tidy and colourful. :) x

Good to see you on here dave. The motor is looking sweet even if it is noggy lol

hahaha yeah yeah your only saying that, you closet avus fan lol

Car looks great and im still loving what ou have done with the engine covers.

hopefully if you make it down to AITP you will see them in the flesh, got to say i love the look. it just brightens the engine bay up all topped of with some flashy filler caps now:thumbsup:

I am going to get a few things wrapped up business wise next week then i should be ready to book AITP.

Agreed, they are something different and really stand out, the caps do top it off nicely.

What you planning next? More Power?

hopefully the car is going in my mates garage for me to ditch the middle box and open up the cats, loose the cores then weld them back up again. more flow and loads more noise:s4addict:

Nice one. You already run rs4 dp's? That will make a massive amount of noise if your taking the middle box out. Johnnyb's s4 sounds epic, noisy but epic. It pops and bangs in traffic and flames when giving it some.

You getting rich to tweak the map once youve done the cats? Flat shifting!!!!!!!!

im running a full Milltek system including the DP's so there is going to be almost no restriction:thumbsup: i will be giggling like a little boy if it pops and bangs

Ah i didnt realise you had milltek down pipes. Are they the 2.37" with sports cats? It will pop & bang if not then rich will work his magic. You will have to post a few videos of it screaming its nuts off!

​Lol, im gong to get you two a chat box. :) x

not 100% sure on the dia but yes 100 cell sports cats soon to be nestled in the bottom of my mates dust bin. yes i want Rich to have a play and wind the boost up. im only running 1 bar at the moment. we are pulling my engine again weekend of the 27th July to go through all the vac lines to the turbos as i think i have a split hose so going to replace them all

Thanks mate, thats the girls together. Ethel and Suzi. my mate Reg is running the noggy and silver theme while im running Noggy and black. both will be at AITP

Could be a good idea sandra lol

Yeah im sure they are, getting rid of the cats if the way to go, i might take my middle box off just to see what its like lol

Thats not to much you should be able to run 20+psi on the 530's no problem. More boost and flat shifting will make your car even more rapid.

Is that whats causing your surging type problem? Hopefully replacing the vac lines sorts everything and then ou can really turn the wick up.

Looks like there are a few noggy fans!

we pulled Reg's motor a month ago and replaced his line and the surging has gone, once i get my problem sorted i will be getting her back up to 24psi. when Rich was live mapping the car on the road it went up to 26psi and felt mental but blew my fuel pump. it pulled so hard, even on 15psi it pulls like a train. water and meth kit next to keep the temps down and give a few more hp

Water/meth seems to work well, ive not noticed any difference in power but the temps on the y-pipe seem cool when checked just after a run.

You should see 500bhp with 24psi and w/m