8L's at GTI Inters

I get these tickets every year, just different colour. Wrist bands for anytime access in and out I guess? Tickets is entry once only, once you go out, no going back in!

Same time mate... Gates open on Friday at 4.30pm according to the letter, should be there not long after!!
I'm aiming to get there bout 17:00 depending on traffic.
Don't you go starting a them and us lol, should get the COV and ASN boys to pitch up next to each other :beerchug:

Make sure you bring maximum Tika this year, you pasty queen ;)

Question.... Anyone know if the Camping/Stand passes are sent out separately to the tickets???? not that I'm flapping like :sadlike:
I'll see what I can get.
It all depends on what they have on the day.

Going by the letter, it looks like we pitched up at the next available pitch.
Might be best if as many of us as possible can meet out side or somewhere and convoy in.

Looking at google maps, there appears to be a nice lay by couple of mines out side of Inters. Could meet up there?

I did not get tickets like that either but I reckon its because I got a camping tag...is that right? I think the wristband is our tickets.

I got the same as above.
Wrist band for entry and camping and the other 3 mirror hangers for the car to go on the stand and camp site.
That's my thinking.

See what happens on the day.

Thank **** for that !!! Thought I was missing a couple of tickets, Karl you going to hang yrs around yr neck and walk in making engine noises :racer: That would be funny as!!!!!

Nice one Scott, you da man... Da pasty man ;)

Good idea, I reckon the more of us that can get pitched up together the better, just don't forget to pitch mine and Karl pink & yellow abode dude :thumbsup:

Thank **** for that !!! Thought I was missing a couple of tickets, Karl you going to hang yrs around yr neck and walk in making engine noises :racer: That would be funny as!!!!!

Nice one Scott, you da man... Da pasty man ;)

Good idea, I reckon the more of us that can get pitched up together the better, just don't forget to pitch mine and Karl pink & yellow abode dude :thumbsup:

I won't mate. Not that I can forget it, it's pink!!

I also have a wristband with my camping tickets. The letter refers to the wristband being needed for identification throughout the weekend so I'm sure this is fine. I also have a camping pass and 2 club stand passes (one for each day). Looking forward to a good weekend, hopefully with some dry weather. Going to dig the tent out of the loft this weekend and give it a dose of waterproofing spay just in case though!