18X9 Alloys on an S3?

Foodjunky

Snicker king
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have these size alloys on their S3, and is using coilovers? The alloys that i want only come in this fitment so im unsure if they would fit or mayb fit with a lower offset?

I'm getting my 18X9 wheels this week and they have a pretty low offset.. Will see how they fit :laugh:
Sure be posting some pics after I have fitted them, but theres some snow in the forecast so it may take a while....

What offset will you have on them? I think there wont be a problem with an et35, depends of course what tyres you put on them

When i spoke to the manufacturer they said possibly et30?

I'm guessing you will need ET25 to clear the front struts with a 9" wide rim, 8.5" wide is literally a few mm's away with 19" ET35, but with 5mm spacers it's fine. Much more room to play with at the rears though...

I just ordered some staggered 8.5" and 9.5" ET35 along with some 5mm spacers. fingers crossed!

according to the supplier, the 5mm spacers on the rear were for the caliper clearance and not the inside clearance (obvisouly a lower x-factor of the deeper dish)

So jojo, would that be et25 all round? Dnt really want to use spacers unless they sit to far in?

So jojo, would that be et25 all round? Dnt really want to use spacers unless they sit to far in?

ET25 for the fronts to clear the strut mate, I can't comment on what size tyres or how your alloys will sit, as I've never ran 9" wide before. I'm running 19x8.5 ET20(using 15mm spacers) on the rears with 235 tyres, so ET25 with 9" rims should be no problem at all on the rears, loads of room back there.