Parts query

RAZOR-ZN

Reaction score
Hi Guys, i use to be a member a few years ago and for some reason i had to re-register.

Anyway i'm a proud owner of a b7 DTM 162KW, and i live in South Africa.

Im looking for some one in Europe that has got the same spec car as I'm looking for the part number for the front drilled disks.

For some reason Audi decided to not give us the DTM model in quattro and also without the drilled disk.

If any one can give me their car's vin number i should be able to order the part thru my local Audi dealer.

Funny that in South Africa there is no difference between the 147kw and 162kw car except for the different map on the ecu.

So my car came without black wing mirrors and drilled front disks. :-(

Please if some one could help i would appreciate it a lot.

​Hi, welcome to ASN. Sure one of the guys will be able to help you out. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum. :)

Hi Sandra, thanks for the reply. Yip i will post some pic for you guys and gals !!.

I almost forgot, i 'm also looking for a vin number of a b7 s4 sedan. Im looking for some cosmetic items for my car :).

Howzit, welcome to the site, dtm in SA is fun huh, back in 2000 I lived there for a year & had a VR6 jetta down in CT, summer was allot of fun, anyway enjoy the site.

Let us know what parts you're looking for specifically, then others can maybe dig out the numbers for you if/when they get a chance :)

Hello, yea it is fun here in SA with the DTM. Pitty thou that we did not get any quattro dtm's here :-( .
Im looking for the part numbers of the front disks of the EU spec 162kw dtm. It's got the disks witch is vented and drilled.

In SA we only got the 147kw dtm's and later Audi SA gave the option to re-flash the ecu to give us the 162kw map. But there were no other changes.

Whattttt, no quattro dtm in SA, that sucks, with those roads damn.

Here in SA quattro is a expensive option. I would love to convert my dtm to quattro but i think it will be a expensive exercise.

Strange, my local audi dealer says that you vin number is coming up as invalid on their etka system.

Can it be that they cant search vin numbers that are not from SA ?.

For those who are wanting the part number for the front disks see below.

8E0 615 201 AE 320X30mm 5/112 punched model PR-1LC

Once again thanks andymartin045 for helping me !!

Still waiting for pricing on the disks. :-(

Well i want to get the rims sprayed in black and change the wing mirrors to carbon. I wanted to install the s4 door blades but audi wants stupid money for the parts :-(. And finally i wanted to change to roof to black, but im unsure about that one.

For those who are wanting the part number for the front disks see below.

8E0 615 201 AE 320X30mm 5/112 punched model PR-1LC

Once again thanks andymartin045 for helping me !!

Hi Guys, just a update.

The above part number is incorrect, the correct one is as follows:

8E0 615 301 AE 320X30MM 5/112 punched model PR-1LC.