18" rs6 wheels,,dunno if m feelin em

Leaky Lloyd

Reaction score
right fella's,

just bought some rs6's origional audi jobs, 43mm offset and with pirelli p zero tyres (think they are winter jobbys)

just dunno if im feeling em to be honest !!!

before i post to the general forum,

just wondering if any of the b6 massive are on the look out for some ??

could be persuaded to sell cos im really thinking of just refurbing me rs4's and fitting new rubber to em !!

only got chance to stick one on last night as light faded,
so im gunna bang em all on today, might give em a couple of days , see if they grow on me,
all 4 wheels have scuffs around the edge to some extent and 1 tyre has a bit of damage to the side wall,
hence will only be wanting what i payed for ,,,,,£280
been told the tyres are worth quite a few quid, theres nearly 6mm on all 4 and they are 235/40/18 pirelli p-zero rosso sotto's

Last edited by a moderator:
In the interest of being fair to those who pay to advertise in the classifieds, please could you continue this in an advert. I won't lock it so you can post a link to the advert in this thread. Thanks.

In my eyes Still the best looking wheels on an a4. They look great mate. I'm sure they'll grow on you

Nice wheels and very OEM also really easy to clean (which is a bonus).

Each to his own but do give them a couple of days.

I love them too. The only disadvantage is they're not exactly rare. Unless they're dark ;)

Last edited:
my older rs4's are reps, think the offsets bigger on them (may be between 5 to 10 mm over oem) cos when i look through my window down the side of the car,
it looked really low and bulked out, the oem rs6's dont give it the same look and for that reason im keeping my old ones !
must admit, they have grown on me a bit but not enough,
having them sprayed silver aswell rather than polaris grey, me mate tried talking me into having them done in carbon effect!
look awsome on his focus rs, but on a derv burning audi ? errrrrm, no ! LOL

Grey could be nice against the Silver? Agree about Carbon, aye maybe more Fast Ford....

Spacers maybe, there's a thread somewhere on here about the stance on ET43 etc, but I remember it was about them being a little wobbly and not 100% hubcentric.

Look forward to updates!

Aye, good call James.

My reps look nice and dishy rather than the flatter variations,,
when ive got em done ill post a few picks they look awsome from a certain angle,
my weels are polaris gray at the moment aswell bud,,, do look nice i must admit,
but not with the red rings,, just never got round to changing them when i bought them

just wanna say a big thanks for keeping to your word of first refusal im a very happy wheel owner lol..... if anyone wants any scrap toora lol let us know....

no worry,s mark,, nice to meet you pal,

now to come up with a convincing story as to why my rs4's need re-painting in polaris grey,
cos i really aint feeling them now i had them sprayed silver,,, !!! LOL
pics to follow !!!!

Look forward to pics being posted up once it's done!

They're not like RS4 reps though, at least all RS6 reps look the same.

Very true James, "RS4" reps ( even though they are different wheels everyone seems to call them RS4), from what i have seen there are 3 types.
1) RS4 reps ( 9 spoke & these have beading round the spoke but not all the way round.)
2) RS TT Reps ( 9 spoke but they have beading all round the inside of the spokes.)
3) RS TT Reps by a company called MAM ( 9 spoke but they have beading all round the inside of the spokes but the end curve is alot rounder)

i like them silver but its made the car less aggressive i suppose.... were the grey makes them look sweet with the silver avant.... had a qoute of £165 for a little clean up and a powder paint

got to admit, they are growing on me !!!
just looks alot cleaner now,,,
started de-badging this evening aswell, just aint quite finished it,,
anyway, here she is with silver slippers !!!

not quite sure what the offset is on these but it sits bang on,, ok maybe some 8mm spacers on the rear !!!!

love how they look when you look straight down the flank !!!! look really dishy,,, just need to see a bit more tyre tread poking out on the rears though !!!

Lowering mine and putting the spacers on was the single best think I've done. The improvement in stance was massive.

i'll have to try and get 1 on the rears to see how they look !!! think i may also need spacers as my toora are about ET35 i think..... But i will see may have a bit of time on me hands if the strikes kick off :sadlike:

been told the tyres are worth quite a few quid, theres nearly 6mm on all 4 and they are 235/40/18 pirelli p-zero rosso sotto's
Sounds like you're sticking with them (good call IMHO), they look great! Those Pirelli's are worth a few bob as they used to be the only decent make that did "low profile" so you could run an A4 on anything bigger than 16's! Couple of comments for the newly winter-tyre initiated: it depends where in the UK you'll be driving and does differ from one model to the next, but normally you should change over to summer tyres once the air temp starts getting to around 20C otherwise you'll be wearing them down faster in summer (just the same as you wear summer tyres down faster in Winter).... that said there's not much tread left on them (check markers in the tread blocks), but most winter tyres come with 12-14mm when new and I think the legal minimum for places that specificy winter tyres in winter is 4mm, so with 6mm now, they'll be pretty ineffective by the time you get to next winter. There are some people who live in Scotland that just run Winter tyres all year-round and just don't drive during the "heat waves" when it gets up to 23C+ ;)