Cheap MY 09 rear lights

Paul76R

Reaction score
I thought i'd share this link with you for anyone looking to do this upgrade to their 3 door A3;

Audi A3 3 Door Hatchback 2008- - Imperial

£142 delivered for the pair i paid which is a good price apparently. Service was top notch too, ordered online fri pm and they were delivered monday am despite having only paid for standard delivery which was 5 to 7 working days!

Quality is first rate and i'm really pleased with the resulting look in updating my car, i had previously wondered if it would make all that much difference with the look as i can't afford to change the standard SE bumpers to the S-line.

Reactions: TurGe and Graham89
Here's a photo of them installed on my 57 plate A3 SE :)
4287-p1020491.jpg

Thanks for the heads up with this,we deal with them at work and get good discount so maybe one for the future

I tell you what... an even better deal they are offering is on the s-line/S3 fogs. £27 each!
They say they are s3 only and not s-line, but the s3 and s-line fogs are the same.
Might not be genuine OEM fogs but you only see the lenses so won't even notice the difference.

Bargain for anyone doing an s-line/s3 conversion.

If the quality is as good as the lights then they seem very reasonable for upgrades, wish they did interior trim too, i'd like to swap my old man style wood inserts for the more modern aluminium ones on the doors and by the gear knob.

If anyones interested i emailed a guy on partshark last weel about a pair of these and they were still available, he was wanting £55 per light and £25 for postage, so £135 all in. Cant afford them at the mo, so if anyone wants the info forwarding PM me.